Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: BFG Rival Launch Event

My Cars
    E82 128i, E36 M3
    Big thanks to Jim at Tire Rack for being a great contact and very helpful. After some delays and possibly not getting the tires on time, he made sure it happened and we got them just in time and had them for our event. Thanks again Jim!

My Cars
    1996 328i Track car
    Quote Originally Posted by hoki06 View Post
    Big thanks to Jim at Tire Rack for being a great contact and very helpful. After some delays and possibly not getting the tires on time, he made sure it happened and we got them just in time and had them for our event. Thanks again Jim!
    Did you run them yet? I just got mine today and they will be mounted for a double header event this weekend.

My Cars
    E82 128i, E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolimitz77 View Post
    Did you run them yet? I just got mine today and they will be mounted for a double header event this weekend.
    Yeah I ran them Fri-Sun this past weekend. They talk a lot and stick pretty well. I tried hot pressures ranging from 34/35 up to 40/42 and my best times were when they were around 38 hot. I'm going to start there on my next weekend and see if I can replicate my best times from this past weekend.

My Cars
    1996 328i Track car
    Yeah I ran them Fri-Sun this past weekend. They talk a lot and stick pretty well. I tried hot pressures ranging from 34/35 up to 40/42 and my best times were when they were around 38 hot. I'm going to start there on my next weekend and see if I can replicate my best times from this past weekend.
    What tires were you on previously? And did you have a previous PB at this track on the old tires?

My Cars
    E82 128i, E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolimitz77 View Post
    What tires were you on previously? And did you have a previous PB at this track on the old tires?
    Before these I was running high heat cycle R6s and I think my best time was a 1:29 (roughly taken from reviewing video). My best time from this past weekend was a 1:30.160 according to my Traqmate, followed up with a 1:30.469 a couple laps later. After that session the hot pressures were in the 38 psi range. I was getting consistant 1:31-1:32 all weekend.

This is at Summit Point Main btw
    Last edited by hoki06; 06-17-2013 at 09:41 PM.

My Cars
    1996 328i Track car
    Before these I was running high heat cycle R6s and I think my best time was a 1:29 (roughly taken from reviewing video). My best time from this past weekend was a 1:30.160 according to my Traqmate, followed up with a 1:30.469 a couple laps later. After that session the hot pressures were in the 38 psi range. I was getting consistant 1:31-1:32 all weekend.

This is at Summit Point Main btw
    Thanks for the info. I just got my Rivals mounted today and I wanted to make note that these mount wider than Hankook 245's. In fact, it looks comparable with 255 RS3's - ended up having to play around with spacers because of this. Real test comes this weekend

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456