Thread: WinKFP EPS Module Problem

My Cars
    2007 MINI Cooper S

WinKFP EPS Module Problem

Whenever I try to update the EPS module (Electric Power Steering) with WinKFP I get an empty field as existing ZB number and 0 as current. Ironically, if you read the UIF with INPA or Tool32, all the information is there. Even running the Diagnosis tab in WinKFP displays everything correctly. Although this is not an error, I did not proceed to do the update as I was a bit afraid. Has anyone else experienced this or is there a way to fix it? Would it be safe to just select the ZB manually and proceed with the update?

The assembly numbers are (and should have read in WinKFP):
    Current ZB. 6779547
    Latest ZB. 6856826

PS: I drive an 07' MINI R56, which has electric power steering (EPS56).
    Last edited by alexs3d2; 01-18-2013 at 09:45 AM.

My Cars
    2008 MINI Cooper
    Did you ever sort this out? I'm encounterimg the exact same issue when I try to update the EPS software on my '08 MINI Cooper. I also didn't want to try forcing the upgrade until I had a better handle on what would happen.

Instead I've moved on to updating the RAD2 module . Already done the DME and KOMBI.

My Cars
    bmw 535i
    I have a R60 that need the radios to be flash is not comming on after using ISTA to program modules the most module dont comunicate anymore so I need the latest files for WINKF so I can reprogram this controller if you can help let me know.

My Cars
    E91 2010 318D
    Any outcome on this? I experience the same issue here.