Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since 4 shared is giving people issues

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan

Since 4 shared is giving people issues

Last edited by indianajames; 01-09-2013 at 10:32 PM.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    I'll play along
    97 BMW M3 (s52b32) - VF-Supercharger kit ( Vortech V2-SQ supercharger, 32 pound injectors, VF tuning ), VDO/LeatherZ Gauge Kit (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Boost), UUC Motorwerks RSC36 Exhaust, Stainless Steel 6-2 Exhaust Headers, Bilstein Sports, Rear Adjustable Camber bushings, Wheel Spacers 10mm in front 25mm in back, Uprated Clutch, UUC Shift Knob, Short Shifter and Clutch Stop, Cross Brace, Mason Engineering front strut bar, Contour Wheels, Euro Ellipsoid (Angel Eyes) HID Headlights, braided steel brake lines, aluminum thermostat housing, mishimoto aluminum radiator and silicone hoses and a partridge in a pear tree

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan
    If people have suggestions for other packages, please make it known here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    My M3 is 1 of 2

My Cars
    1998 bmw m3 coupe smg
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertFontaine View Post
    I'll play along
    me too

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by indianajames View Post
    If people have suggestions for other packages, please make it known here.

Hi do you have BMW Standards Tools v2.12 ?

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by ac427 View Post
    Hi do you have BMW Standards Tools v2.12 ?
    Is there a specific reason that you need v2.12? I am running v2.10 with no problems.

I would also avoid using this file INPA 5.02 Updated (2010)
    as something is not right with the size.
    Last edited by David Mc; 01-09-2013 at 05:48 AM.

My Cars
    1993 E36 318i
    Sorry guys, but I'm new to BMW & all these programs have me a little confused.

Which is the best as a diagnostic tool?

I don't want to change vehicle settings or anything, just want to see what's going on.

Also, NOT which is best with virtual drive stuff like VMware...I'm willing to purchase & devote a suitable machine entirely if the diagnostic OS is worthwhile

Carsoft is giving me the s**ts via USB, but not sure it alone is worth purchasing a suitable laptop for!
    Last edited by FingerlickinB; 01-09-2013 at 07:56 AM.

My Cars
    1998 bmw m3 coupe smg
    imo bmw dis would suit your needs.

My Cars
    1993 E36 318i
    Thanks man, I'll try it out

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan
    updated to add "INPA v5.00/EDIABAS 6.4.7 (UPGRADE from 6.4.3)"

INPA 5.02/EDIABAS 7.0.2 may be problematic for some, I don't know why, just providing information as it's given to me......the recommended method is install 6.4.3, then upgrade to INPA 5.00/EDIABAS 6.4.7

added 2005 BMW TIS English image link.....

come on guys, need some more seeders, the more people have this and seed the less we have to deal with the file sharing sites getting shut down
    Last edited by indianajames; 01-10-2013 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My M3 is 1 of 2

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan
    guys, this only works if you leave your client running to seed it

for instance, someone is trying to get INPA 2010 (5.02 Updated) right now and there is only one seeder even though there has been enough data uploaded for at least 6 people to have the full package....

seed please
    My M3 is 1 of 2

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    guys, this only works if you leave your client running to seed it

for instance, someone is trying to get INPA 2010 (5.02 Updated) right now and there is only one seeder even though there has been enough data uploaded for at least 6 people to have the full package....

seed please
    Hadn't added this one to my list yet. Won't be seeding 24/7 but whenever I have the client up I'll seed these.

If you could put the date beside the list item when you update it would help.
    Last edited by RobertFontaine; 01-14-2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    97 BMW M3 (s52b32) - VF-Supercharger kit ( Vortech V2-SQ supercharger, 32 pound injectors, VF tuning ), VDO/LeatherZ Gauge Kit (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, and Boost), UUC Motorwerks RSC36 Exhaust, Stainless Steel 6-2 Exhaust Headers, Bilstein Sports, Rear Adjustable Camber bushings, Wheel Spacers 10mm in front 25mm in back, Uprated Clutch, UUC Shift Knob, Short Shifter and Clutch Stop, Cross Brace, Mason Engineering front strut bar, Contour Wheels, Euro Ellipsoid (Angel Eyes) HID Headlights, braided steel brake lines, aluminum thermostat housing, mishimoto aluminum radiator and silicone hoses and a partridge in a pear tree

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertFontaine View Post
    Hadn't added this one to my list yet. Won't be seeding 24/7 but whenever I have the client up I'll seed these.

If you could put the date beside the list item when you update it would help.
    I posted every time I added but it kept auto-merging the posts....lol

I wouldn't expect everyone to seed 24/7/365, though some are, most are not. Just asking if you are going to sit and spend a few hours web surfing and stuff, go ahead and fire up the client in the background so it can be available. Maybe at night before going to bed, let it run while sleeping.....while at work and nobody is home.....just a friendly reminder to everyone to give back to the community by seeding.

I also added the full English TIS since spaghetti went down
    My M3 is 1 of 2

My Cars
    04 M3, 02 E39, 01 46 M3T
    look what I found The more people leave these seeding the less problems people will have getting what they need. Decentralized and de-rar'd too......

BMW TIS 3.4.2 English Image
    Downloaded the TIS file. Whoooo boy. ALL sorts of extra stuff including changing my browser's default start up page. Uninstalled and now running a Malware program. Oh, my anti virus was going crazy as well.

Did I do something incorrectly?

My Cars
    '99 323is, '00 323i 528i
    Quote Originally Posted by snaponbob View Post
    Downloaded the TIS file. Whoooo boy. ALL sorts of extra stuff including changing my browser's default start up page. Uninstalled and now running a Malware program. Oh, my anti virus was going crazy as well.

You must have picked something up from somewhere else.... I just downloaded this same file and had no issues with it whatsoever.

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan

I told you you did something wrong man. These files are clean.

My M3 is 1 of 2

My Cars
    04 M3, 02 E39, 01 46 M3T
    Sorry. Just clicked "download".

My Cars
    EE05063 97 Alpine Sedan
    Sorry. Just clicked "download".
    You likely already had a bunch of crapware on your pc.

My M3 is 1 of 2

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525i Touring
    You have to klick "Download Torrent" and not the "Download" cause that box is an advert to some sort of ad software.
    Maybe ad ISTA_D to the list for those who wanna play whit it.
    Last edited by Jawarens; 02-21-2013 at 06:19 PM.

My Cars
    1999 BMW 316i
    I've got Inpa working on a 32bit Win7 laptop with a K+Dcan USB Interface with Ediabas v6.4.3

Now i'm trying to get EasyDis V44 working. I've completed every step in the READ THIS FIRST and DIS V44 & V57 installation check. The API test works, I get the same screen as in the installation checklist.
    But the problem is that the Diag Head just doesn't show up in the DIS configuration and i can't get a connection to my car. what am i doing wrong? double checked everything from the beginning to the end.

My Cars
    '07 320i E90
    I've been told by DavidMC that the EasyDIS setup was designed by a Ken FISTER so that a Diag Head is not necessary, and through this setup, the Diag Head connection indicator is not utilized(not necessary). Therefore, if you have correctly edited the EDIABAS.INI file and the API Test result is fine, then you should be connected to your car.

Ignoring the Diag Head signal 'meter', if you try to perform 'Diagnose' or other function, do you get a connection error or have you not tried?

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    Tinkerman is correct, the diaghead will not show up on a correctly configured EasyDIS installation, as the network is automatically preconfigured.

My Cars
    only torrent to download?

i will ftp when i get a copy of v57

My Cars
    mini, octavia, golf
    cant get to the torrents, site blocked by isp any clever ways around this? i have utorrent.

bloody mission just to diagnose airbag fault and reset.

cheers jim

My Cars
    97 E39 540/6
    I don't understand why there needs to be so many. Which one has the easiest UI thats stable, able to reset things like airbags/oil service/check engine as well as monitor readings? The ones beginners should start off with.

"Life is a numbers game. Increase the numbers, win the game"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast