99 M3

Rallyroad Rear BBK M3 - Porsche & PFC06

SOLD

Porsche boxster s rear calipers
    Rallyroad.net brackets
    Rallyroad.net brake lines
    Performance Friction 06 brake pads

For E36 M3
    This is the complete kit and all you will need are rear E46 m3 rotors.
    I stripped the calipers down. Apparently these were anodized or something, because powdercoat dissolver (after paint stripper) did nothing but remove the gloss black and clear, respectively. They are now a flat black color with no porsche logo.

I rebuilt the calipers during the stripping process and they have around 5k miles since putting them on the car.

The pads have a ton of life on them. Easily 80%+

Here is the rundown on new prices:
    PFC06 $280
    RR brackets $175
    RR brake lines $65
    Porsche calipers $350

Alternate set of RR brake lines ( new) which use a banjo fitting instead of a 90deg elbow $65

I'm asking $600 shipped lower 48, but will ship anywhere in the world.

Easily the best value for money BBK for the car. Piston sizes are almost identical to the Stoptech kit which also utilizes a similar size rotor. Brake pedal feel was drastically improved over stock calipers, and no more uneven wear.

I'll have them off the car this week and pictures posted and exact pad measurements.

The front kit will also be available if anyone wants the front & rear as a package.
    Last edited by jrotax101; 01-14-2013 at 09:59 AM.

My Cars
    09 135i;Turbo e36
    This is an awesome kit for a good price. GLWS

AZ 51 STEP GRAD.

My Cars
    e36 m3
    any pics im interested but need pics and life left ??

My Cars
    99 M3
    Here are the pics:

My Cars
    M3 Cup
    Re you willing to sell the alternate set of RR brake lines ( new) which use a banjo fitting instead of a 90deg elbow ?

My Cars
    99 M3
    Everything is currently pending sale. If anything changes I'll let you know.

My Cars
    BMW E36 S54 Sedan
    just a question, if you put the rear E46 M3 disc, the hand brake has to be modify to fit the handbrake pads?

just ask

My Cars
    99 M3
    ^ You can just expand the handbrake shoes using the normal adjustment method and it works fine with the e46 disk.

SOLD

My Cars
    BMW E36 S54 Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by jrotax101 View Post
    ^ You can just expand the handbrake shoes using the normal adjustment method and it works fine with the e46 disk.

SOLD
    OK thanks, good to know.

My Cars
    sig
    Just as a follow up for additional info on this kit for those who might find this thread later on:

With the RoadRally BBK rear kit, you can alternatively run an E38 750iL rear rotor if you don't mind running non-drilled rear rotors. It is the same size rear rotor as E46 M3 but its hat is identical size as the E36 M3 so you don't have to adjust the rear parking brake to get it to work.

As mentioned here, you can adjust the rear E36 shoes to work but I was told by Eric that the clamp will not be very strong doing it that way. Calvin has figured out how to adapt E46 M3 parking shoes to work with this conversion, thread showing how here:
    http://www.euroteknik.com/forum/bmw-...tml#post643849

1995 BMW M3/2: arktissilber with silly stickers // a big boy's track toy, #228 IP-lite/GTS2.
    1998 BMW M3/4: arktissilber with sillier pink motorsport flags // sadly missed ex-daily driver, current track toy for the wife
    2014 Tesla Model S P85D // refreshingly mod-proof
    2014 BMW X1 // 4 banger MSport with a kiss of Dinan
    and the obnoxious towing setup to accommodate two little crazy kiddios and all their stuff that comes along with the family circus on track weekends.

My Cars
    BMW E36 S54 Sedan
    Thanks benaj!

My Cars
    95 BMW M3 | 03 330i ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by benaj View Post
    Just as a follow up for additional info on this kit for those who might find this thread later on:

With the RoadRally BBK rear kit, you can alternatively run an E38 750iL rear rotor if you don't mind running non-drilled rear rotors. It is the same size rear rotor as E46 M3 but its hat is identical size as the E36 M3 so you don't have to adjust the rear parking brake to get it to work.

As mentioned here, you can adjust the rear E36 shoes to work but I was told by Eric that the clamp will not be very strong doing it that way. Calvin has figured out how to adapt E46 M3 parking shoes to work with this conversion, thread showing how here:
    http://www.euroteknik.com/forum/bmw-...tml#post643849
    Bringing this back from the dead, but does anyone have this information before I go down the road to figure it out?

I'd like to use the CSL rear rotors on my M3 without over adjusting the parking shoes…

It might be as simple as using the E46 M3 parking brake shoes in place of the E36 M3 shoes.
    2003 E46 330i ZHP - Daily Driver | Bike Hauler
    1995 E36 M3 - Autocross | Fun