Thread: Ebay red/clear tails for a 97 Sedan?

My Cars
    97 M3 sedan, 91 nitrous hungry SER

Ebay red/clear tails for a 97 Sedan?

I want to change my tails from the orange/red to the clear/red and I heard that a lot of the non OEM ones leak or cause a warning light to come on. I was surfing ebay and saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6755

Can i get some opinions on the quality of these generic tails and if they will actually still set the warning light off? 149 seems like a decent price although I think a few used sets on the board have gone for less than that. If anyone here has a used set of sedan red/clears i may buy them also.

Thanks,
    Joseph

My Cars
    E36 BMW M3
    look for some used OEM ones...so that you don't have to worry about anything. That's what I did, now im just waiting for my echeck to clear

1998 BMW M3/4 | Koni Adjustable | H&R Race | X-Brace | Bosch Ellipsoids | DDE Lightning Titanium CWP | XTEC 5000K HID | Conforti CAI | Remus Racing Exhaust | MaxVelocity GTR Lip | 18" Black AC Schnitzer Type II | Brembo Slotted Rotors | Hawk HPS pads | Stoptech SS Brakelines | Nakamichi CD-300 | Tang Band Subs | Focal Polyglass | 2 x MB Quart RAA2400 | Project Technik.com
    M3 SEDAN CLUB #31

My Cars
    95 M3, 05 F-150 STX
    I got mine from circle bmw (OE) for 104 each side, 208 for the set. I would recommend going for the real deal if I was you.

My Cars
    97 M3 sedan, 91 nitrous hungry SER
    Quote Originally Posted by ///MZG
    I got mine from circle bmw (OE) for 104 each side, 208 for the set. I would recommend going for the real deal if I was you.
    What state is this dealer located in? Do you have their contact info etc etc. Also was this 208 shipped and includes everything you need to install?

My Cars
    95 M3, 05 F-150 STX
    www.circlebmw.com

they are in new jersey and i think I paid about 20 for shipping to Seattle.

also, try www.pacificbmw.com in cali