All parts are ready for the engine build bar the CAMS. We are chasing blanks now. So;
1. Group A block prep'd and ready.
2. Group A crank back form balancing.
3. B35 head ported and combustion chamber re-shaped. Valve seats re-done.
4. High performance springs/valves in. Using larger Alpina diameter valves.
5. Group C high comp forged pistons prepp'd and ready. Rings in.
6. S14/S38 conrods prep'd and ready.
CAMS are the issue and need a solid push. hoping that the engine is ready mid to late March for early April install.
1977 633 CSi RHD Euro. S38B38 3.8L M5 Transplant. 5 Speed Getrag Dogleg. 3.45 LSD. 390hp, 331lb/ft
1971 3.0CS E3 2dr Alpina Special Coupe Racer, 300hp, 277lb/ft