Thread: Replacing passenger door...

My Cars
    1987 BMW 325iS with mods

Replacing passenger door...

Hey guys,
    I'm painting my car next week....my passenger door is pretty banged up, and since it will never look right "fixed", I figured I'd just go get a door out of a junkyard and throw it on there since it will be painted anyway. My question is, how do I plug the new door in to the wiring? I took off the wiring boot that goes from the door to the door jamb and all I can see is little "pin" type things connected to the wires. Does that white round thing they go into come out? Or do I have to take each wire out individually...or what? I have power mirrors, door locks, and windows. My car is a 2 door....please help me...I need some advice badly. Thanks alot!
    Vince Esser

1987 BMW 325iS that rules

My Cars
    2012 X5 xDrive35d
    I just replaced my front passenger door the other day. The door I bought from the yard was not equiped with premium sound so I had to swap all the wiring from my old one, its easy just pull that shit out. It's in your best interest to make sure you have a few zip ties handy to secure the wiring. About the door, you will probably need a friend to help you line it up proper like but its easy with a little patience.

good luck

-nate-
    - 2012 X5 E70 M57D30T2 xDrive35d - Alpine White / Black