Thread: MVP Track Time 2013 Track Event Schedule

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3

MVP Track Time 2013 Track Event Schedule

2013 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Day All:

Another year of exciting track action awaits. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to introduce our 2013 track event schedule.

There are some changes, including our first 3-day track event at the new F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin, Texas and a second weekend at Road Atlanta. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2013 progresses.

MVP’s goal has remained the same since we started in 2006, offering drivers great value with more actual track time at each event for less money then most organizations. Our regular three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead of sitting in the paddock.

Below you will find our initial 2013 schedule, again subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 1-3: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – SOLD OUT

June 3: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) – SOLD OUT

June 22 – 23 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – SOLD OUT

August 12: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) – SOLD OUT

October 12 - 13: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – SOLD OUT

November 23 – 24: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 5th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:

Generally, we schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute session each day for each run group, with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us in 2013 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I’ll see you at the track in 2013. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    (314) 249-3770
    Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
    Last edited by Feffman; 09-16-2013 at 11:36 PM.