Thread: Code p0370

My Cars
    bmw

Code p0370

Hi on my 2002 x5 4.4 m62 my wife 6months ago overheat engine so bad till block crack.i purchase used engine from 2001 740 swapped oil pump,oil pan,and air intake manifold I keep original wires.I started car run fine for 1 hour and start give me rough idle with codes p0443 and p0021 I shut off car reset codes and didn't was able to start just engine cranking.after that I have codes p0443 and p0370.i reset codes and swapped camshaft sensors and same problem.i disconnect battery for 1day and after that I was able to start.code p0443 come up again (already order new purge valve)car run fine for 1 hour with code p0443 I turn off started again around 5 times without problem.
    Now again I'm not able to start code p0370.i disconnect battery and still not able to start just cranking.
    I don't know if timing went off or VANOS is bad or camshaft sending wheel slip or my ecu or dme or ews is bad.if my ecu is bad can I get it from used car?ecu have to be re-programming?can I re-programming my self or have to be dealer?

Thank you for any suggestion

My Cars
    Bmw
    Did you ever found the solution, to this problem.