Thread: wtb: e36 m3 looking for turbo compatible engine components

My Cars
    1999 m3 convertible

wtb: e36 m3 looking for turbo compatible engine components

What's up guys.. haven't been on here in a lil while but hoping someone can help me out. I'm located in north jersey, and I've got an e36 m3 vert I turboed about a year ago. Couple days ago I was drivin down rt 80 east at bout 120 for a good 10 mins without stopping. Bad idea. Once I got to the first light my engine was smoking lol. Now I'm stuck with a fucked up head.. anyways on to what I'm hoping someone could help me out with:

I never built my motor, probably should've cause now I regret that I didn't.. also couldn't afford it before but now I'm gonna get the money together to get everything I need. I want to do it right the first time, so please let me know what you guys think is best.

Mods to my m3?
    -t28 garret turbo running 10 psi
    -turbo xs RFL bov
    -custom 3 in downpipe
    -m50 manifold
    -60 lbs injectors
    -tuned my technica motorsports(will I need a new tune?)

WHAT I NEED:
    -Mls head gasket
    -Apr studs
    -valve springs
    -lifters and trays (if anyone thinks I truely need to, or I'll keep the stock)
    -thinking of doing cams and pistons, but I need to know exactly what to get nd what other supporting mods I'll need.

Now I might not get everything that will be necessary and hopefully some ppl can comment and let me know exactly what to get and where to get it from, and if anyone's got any of the parts maybe we can work something out.

I'm hopin some ppl can lead me in the right direction if you can help me out either pm me or call me at 973-600-8462 email also, gchaparyan@gmail.com

Thanks for looking guys, hope I didnt bore anyone to death with my lame story lol

E36.. ///M3.. boosted.. vert.. Love it.

...EUROwerkz...

My Cars
    95 m3
    you shouldn't need to build anything.

what power goals are you trying to accomplish?

arp's and cometic .140 should be all you need for 5-600whp

stock head will flow plenty good, stock cams as well.

make sure you have plenty good cooling system ie high flow pump,high flow electric fan, lower temp sensor and thermostat

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    I have t bolt clamps and couplings in various sizes. If you let me know what you need I can check what I have.

-Don

My Cars
    1999 m3 convertible
    I think Ive got my mind set around 450 hp for now.. going for a gt35r with headgasket and studs and a re-tune by technica. I think that should be plenty for now and I appreciate the help guys, for now I'm just searching for parts. In no rush since I have no need for the car in the winter. If anyones got anything Layin around let me know! Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen
    I have t bolt clamps and couplings in various sizes. If you let me know what you need I can check what I have.

-Don
    Do you have any 2.5" clamps?
    Last edited by gev18; 12-03-2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

E36.. ///M3.. boosted.. vert.. Love it.

...EUROwerkz...

My Cars
    X5/5MT || Z4MC
    I have a disassembled S52 block with crank, rods, and pistons if you wanted to do a ground-up build. Plus I'm only 40 minutes from you.

I also have the cam trays and lifters available that you indicated in your list. Let me know!
    Past Builds:
    S54 E36 Compact Build|Thread|IG|@_goldfinger|

Current Fleet:
    Z4 M Coupe - Black Sapphire Metallic over Black