modena-alpine white is rite
    silverblacktitanium-lemans blue is tru

My Cars
    E39 525i Auto ^_^;
    Quote Originally Posted by GWerks

lol

My phone totally screwed me in this one

I'm officially a douche now.
    LOL! Admitted with style good sir! Kudos reclaimed!

Sent from my phone so no smilies.
    : P

E39 525i Sport Auto / AC Schnitzer Mirrors / Hamann Sideskirts / Hamann 19" HM2 Alloys 9J Front 10J Rear / Exotics Tuning lip

Quote Originally Posted by Okin View Post
    O Tay..... Eyez Essplainin...
    See, In teh Live Free or Raise Yo Sh*t state, Teh Po-Po no likey dem Lo Lo's. So dey be on teh look-outs fo Lo Lo's. Eyez no ownin teh cah, eyez jus du paintz fo teh ownah

My Cars
    Non Vanos
    Quote Originally Posted by sfdrifts View Post
    Why dont you get a little more upset about it. You would think the guy just took a bat to the fenders of an enzo ferrari or something. Its a e46 m3 smg aka grocery getter.
    I dont think you understand my statement. H20 is a show dedicated to WATERCOOLED VW's. I have heard of a lot of horror stories from BMW owners that get there cars vandalized going to that show. And no, an e46 M3 is not a "Grocery Getter". Im not one for the slamming your car so people will think your cool because it could look good in a picture.
    Four Door Maffia #53
    Power is nothing without control

My Cars
    Alpine M3/4/5
    LMAO at the difference in replies to this car between the SW community and the pretentious know-it-all douchebags here. So much butt-hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    OMGBRO! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RUINED THIS SUPER ULTRA RARE RACECAR! I haven't seen another E46m in like 7 or 8 minutes....

Khalil, lets raise our cars up a foot and become pro racecar drivers like everyone else on this forum!
    I died.
    Last edited by Bergkonig; 08-29-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    F-Pace | E55 Wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmermane30 View Post
    I dont think you understand my statement. H20 is a show dedicated to WATERCOOLED VW's. I have heard of a lot of horror stories from BMW owners that get there cars vandalized going to that show. And no, an e46 M3 is not a "Grocery Getter". Im not one for the slamming your car so people will think your cool because it could look good in a picture.
    5 years going to H20 with 3 different BMWs and i've never had an issue. In fact I started a meet called outcasts down there 3 or 4 years ago and last year had (if I were to guess conservatively) over 300 non VAG cars show up. Overflowed the convention center. Not sure who is telling you horror stories but the cars that get vandalized down there are usually VWs and Audis and in small amounts.

Not really here to argue just to clarify. Its probably one of the most enjoyable car events of the year. VW or not.

My Cars
    E36 vert 5.0 V8 swap
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryE30 View Post
    Great use of the Dependent, Independent clauses.

I'm taking bets on how many times this guy re-read his post before submitting it to make sure he didn't make any grammar mistakes.

Anyone?
    I hope you weren't planning on betting much, as there was no need to re-read. I get paid to write, so composing a single sentence post isn't much of a challenge.

My Cars
    '99 M3 LS1; '98 740i
    I love when people base their opinions off of "what they have heard." I've been to H2O multiple times driving a BMW and have never had any VW owner say anything negative to me. It's retarded BMW shows that everyone goes to just to talk trash on every car that isn't built for autocross or road racing.

My Cars
    Non Vanos
    oh. Ok. Guess I talked to the only people that had issues there. Carry on with supporting treating a BMW like a VW
    Four Door Maffia #53
    Power is nothing without control

My Cars
    F-Pace | E55 Wagon
    oh. Ok. Guess I talked to the only people that had issues there. Carry on with supporting treating a BMW like a VW
    You got it. And you keep up being the prick who thinks he himself and his e36 are gods gift to earth. The world will stay a wonderful place.
    Last edited by 525iT_Feen; 08-29-2012 at 04:49 PM.

My Cars
    E36 vert 5.0 V8 swap
    Carry on with supporting treating a BMW like a VW
    This post is hilarious considering the car in your signature. Amazing this much pretentiousness comes with a $5k car with China wheels.

My Cars
    Alpine M3/4/5
    Non-M e36 guy is over here acting high and mighty because he has ground clearance.
    One of the giant chrome wheels on OP's M3 is worth more than your $1500 car, and you're going to talk shit on his project because it's too low for your tastes? I have a sneaking suspicion that it would still beat you around a track.
    Last edited by Bergkonig; 08-29-2012 at 05:00 PM.

My Cars
    01 dinan 7 sport, 83 733
    lets see, 4 pages worth of bickering and bashing, but yet seandub gets only ONE negative post in his thread and it gets closed?....yes, its pretty transparent what goes on here.

My Cars
    99 740i,535xi,z4 mcoupe
    I dont get why everyones getting mad. Atleast the ground is there to catch the subframe when it tears out.

My Cars
    98 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by jhstealth View Post
    I dont get why everyones getting mad. Atleast the ground is there to catch the subframe when it tears out.

My Cars
    2017 Mustang GT/CS
    Quote Originally Posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
    Its a stancecar. Those losers don't use tires.
    I hate those losers

My Cars
    ESS 625++
    ESS 625
    RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

My Cars
    E90 325i
    ahhhhh I love this site. Total opposite of dumb|works...

These look good lowered, I wouldnt have slammed it, especially a performance car on cheapo coils. That and there's the whole doesnt actually handle as good as stock blah blah blah that I'm sure you've heard. Have fun with the fad while it lasts. Just like crazy paint, vinyls and body kits, soon enough people will realize that clean is better than extreme. I will agree, in my opinion the title fits. But at the end of the day its still YOUR car, YOUR money and all that matters is what YOU want out of it.

All the rest of us 'haters' can do is hope this goes the way of how I got my M3. Hardpark it up all you want but PLEASE, keep it clean and take proper care of it. One of us will be there to take it off your hands and appreciate it as the power tool it really is, not the fashion accessory it's being used as.
    Last edited by projekt h; 08-29-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    _Harrison

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    If I can slam and bang my women...I sure as hell can slam and drive my car

Looks good man, your car is your own dont let the haters ruin it for you.

1997 Cosmos M3 - Sold

My Cars
    '80 WBA/'98 WBS/'06 WBA
    I enjoy coming back to this thread periodically for fresh new lulz.

My Cars
    2017 Mustang GT/CS
    Hate hate hate. I just wanna see those wheels on the car!

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharocks View Post
    Saw SMG and all became clear.
    LOL I thought you'd be sucking the cock of the guy who designed the SMG since it's made for the track and all....I mean this forum is full of professional race car drivers, so why wouldn't you want the trans that helps you set the fastest times?

You should hurry up and get your BMW ready for a VW show. I wonder if the tires will be stretched as much as all the butt holes at the show. Please destroy a Jetta, not something that is actually nice.
    Lol I'd rather go to a VW show then a bmw show where everyone is a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Analog View Post
    You should re-drill the wheels and put on bigger lips
    That'll happen soon, couldn't afford all that right now haha

Quote Originally Posted by ///mfizzle View Post
    It's an SMG bro bro.

Not even worth daily driving lol
    That M50/2 you have must be cute in there, oh I'm sorry they call it an US. Spec S50/2 right? It's hilarious to think you drive an "M3" hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pennpen View Post
    he is a douche and don't worry guys, it's not your money or a rare car so sod off

hey Khalil, you should let me drive your car. just saying
    You can in a month :p hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    OMGBRO! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RUINED THIS SUPER ULTRA RARE RACECAR! I haven't seen another E46m in like 7 or 8 minutes....

Khalil, lets raise our cars up a foot and become pro racecar drivers like everyone else on this forum!
    Hahahahahaha <3 im glad you took that shitty motor out of your car and swapped a real one in. Looks and sounds badass, goes fast too :p

Car looks like poop.
    Owner looks like poop.
    Futuras belong on VW.
    I just lost it omg

Quote Originally Posted by AndreNY View Post
    those wheels are GHEYY
    Yeah only ghey people would buy em

Quote Originally Posted by attrack View Post
    Can't believe nobody else has thought to slam an e46 and put huge chrome wheels on it
    Chrome LOL

Quote Originally Posted by snosk8luke View Post
    I remember my first beer.
    Man than was fun right?
    Remember the first time having sex? Ohhhhh man that was crazy!

My Cars
    E36 vert 5.0 V8 swap
    Quote Originally Posted by projekt h View Post
    One of us will be there to take it off your hands and appreciate it as the power tool it really is, not the fashion accessory it's being used as.
    You gonna take it to the jobsite and haul a few thousand lbs or what?! Seems a lot more likely you'll be using this "power tool" (I may actually steal that to describe bf.c racecar drivers ) to drive to work, similar to what OP is using it for. Maybe one of you power tools would go a bit further and take the M3 to the track, but there's nothing preventing OP from doing the same.

That's what I think is most childish about the typical bf.c power tool comments. The car is virtually unmolested save for a set of coils and wheels (easily reversible) of which you don't approve. Yet your responses containing tantrums and personal attacks on the OP are as if the car is actually ruined.

My Cars
    E46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by FastrTHNu View Post
    This thread sums up BF so well...
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by GWerks View Post
    Sell OZ wheels, invest on some English classes?
    Lol I'm most likely smarter than you. It's called "humor" ever heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyBimmer35 View Post
    Did you get tires yet?
    On the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
    You embarrass yourself.
    No my M3 embarrasses both your cute machines.

5 years going to H20 with 3 different BMWs and i've never had an issue. In fact I started a meet called outcasts down there 3 or 4 years ago and last year had (if I were to guess conservatively) over 300 non VAG cars show up. Overflowed the convention center. Not sure who is telling you horror stories but the cars that get vandalized down there are usually VWs and Audis and in small amounts.

Not really here to argue just to clarify. Its probably one of the most enjoyable car events of the year. VW or not.
    Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Sooooo treating it like a car?

You got it. And you keep up being the prick who thinks he himself and his e36 are gods gift to earth. The world will stay a wonderful place.
    This once again. Damn man Olek is on a roll hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    lets see, 4 pages worth of bickering and bashing, but yet seandub gets only ONE negative post in his thread and it gets closed?....yes, its pretty transparent what goes on here.
    Yeah that was absolutely unfair. I posted this thread for the lulz, he really posted it to show how good the car looks and that gets locked??

Quote Originally Posted by projekt h View Post
    ahhhhh I love this site. Total opposite of dumb|works...

These look good lowered, I wouldnt have slammed it, especially a performance car on cheapo coils. That and there's the whole doesnt actually handle as good as stock blah blah blah that I'm sure you've heard. Have fun with the fad while it lasts. Just like crazy paint, vinyls and body kits, soon enough people will realize that clean is better than extreme. I will agree, in my opinion the title fits. But at the end of the day its still YOUR car, YOUR money and all that matters is what YOU want out of it.

All the rest of us 'haters' can do is hope this goes the way of how I got my M3. Hardpark it up all you want but PLEASE, keep it clean and take proper care of it. One of us will be there to take it off your hands and appreciate it as the power tool it really is, not the fashion accessory it's being used as.
    Cheapo coils? I don't think 1600$ is "cheapo" ... just cause they aren't Pss9's (which BLOWWWWWWW) doesn't mean they're cheap. They're even test proven to be better hahaha.
    This fad probably won't ever die, cars just look too good lowered.
    Thanks for the respect though.

Quote Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
    I enjoy coming back to this thread periodically for fresh new lulz.
    Exactly on point hehe.

My Cars
    IG: Clearsandadrop
    This is what happens when an M3 is built to appeal to a VW crowd.

No hate (there's plenty of M3s left), just pity.

Also, wheels are adapters are lame.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast