Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Ruining My M3

My Cars
    97' 328i, 01' 320i
    hell yeah looks great with the new wheels!! I love all the haters comment made me lol
    Error 404

My Cars
    525it,02 525it,73 2002
    Amazing how much butt hurt on here over a set of wheels. In the "Sittin' Low" section no less.
    What little pics I have seen I like. Is the car sittin to low ? Maybe ? for me. But hey not my car so carry on.

My Cars
    2005 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by jp5Touring View Post
    Amazing how much butt hurt on here over a set of wheels. In the "Sittin' Low" section no less.
    What little pics I have seen I like. Is the car sittin to low ? Maybe ? for me. But hey not my car so carry on.
    You weren't the least bit entertained by all of this?

As an FNG, I owe a thank you to all who have bumped this. I might never have seen it otherwise.

My Cars
    02 BMW X5 5 spd manual
    omg cars.
    Instagram: Jaws.garage
    2007 Saleen S331 Supercharged #133 Oxford white
    2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black, Kleemann upgrades, Supersprint muffler
    2007 Buell XB12scg Cherry Bomb

My Cars
    1995 BMW 530i
    Most of those comments were made when there wasn't a "Sittin low" sub section.

My Cars
    6/92 m50 non vanos coupe
    have any of you guys ever driven a slammed car.

It's tons of fun, I never understood why people slam their cars down to the ground until I got to drive one.

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 (E92)
    Quote Originally Posted by So Lowww View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Day I picked her up. Stock as fuck. Next to my girlfriends car. YES I SAID GIRLFRIENDS CAR. Imagine how I feel.

Then I proceeded to order coils couple laters from Jaze, Broadway Static Suspension, because fucking best.

Lol they look like helper springs

Got it sitting even but then instantly realized M3's only look good raked. So gonna slam the front.

Threw the front spacers on. Still looks like ass but who cares cause I was waiting for my wheels.
    *Car is absolutely dirty.

Fast forward about a week and look what was riding shotty back with me from Bimmerfest East.

Test fit the wheels yesterday, going to order 20mm adapters all around from adaptec.

The fitment posted above is with a 15mm spacer, so it's gonna poke 5mm more than that overall.
    Tryna figure tires now lol.
    Um..............none of your pics work.

I want to see this ruined M3

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 (E92)
    Quote Originally Posted by So Lowww View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Day I picked her up. Stock as fuck. Next to my girlfriends car. YES I SAID GIRLFRIENDS CAR. Imagine how I feel.

Then I proceeded to order coils couple laters from Jaze, Broadway Static Suspension, because fucking best.

Lol they look like helper springs

Got it sitting even but then instantly realized M3's only look good raked. So gonna slam the front.

Threw the front spacers on. Still looks like ass but who cares cause I was waiting for my wheels.
    *Car is absolutely dirty.

Fast forward about a week and look what was riding shotty back with me from Bimmerfest East.

Test fit the wheels yesterday, going to order 20mm adapters all around from adaptec.

The fitment posted above is with a 15mm spacer, so it's gonna poke 5mm more than that overall.
    Tryna figure tires now lol.
    um....none of your pics work.....

I wanted to see this ruined M3

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567