Thread: Leather Steering wheel wrap installers LI/NYC

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!

Leather Steering wheel wrap installers LI/NYC

Hey what's up guys, anyone know where I can get my steering wheel wrapped... I already have the leather, I just need any good installer in the boroughs or LongIsland please.
    Last edited by jbimflyer; 08-27-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Secondly, there are plenty of realistic BMW owners in here posting that they lost. I don't see you asking asinine questions in their threads. What about the Ferrari kills Ingenere posts?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTLr...e_gdata_player

My Cars
    E46 Coupe
    Custom re wrap? or OEM style?

Ryo

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryogenetic View Post
    Custom re wrap? or OEM style?

Ryo
    Lol, custom.
    "Secondly, there are plenty of realistic BMW owners in here posting that they lost. I don't see you asking asinine questions in their threads. What about the Ferrari kills Ingenere posts?"

My Cars
    E30 325is- Mk6 Golf Kart
    Shoot me a pm or text with the details. I'll send you a picture of some of my work...

My Cars
    M62 on steroids yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by EthirtyIS View Post
    Shoot me a pm or text with the details. I'll send you a picture of some of my work...
    Hey whatsup bro... PM sent.

My Cars
    05' 525i xdrive 14' 535i
    Hello there. Would you happen to still be in the business of wrapping steering wheels?

My Cars
    00 M5, 12' Ducati SF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallynator1 View Post
    Hello there. Would you happen to still be in the business of wrapping steering wheels?
    I reached out to several auto upholstery shops in the NYC/LI area...and not one of them wanted to re wrap a project wheel I purchased. Their argument is that it takes too long....and my argument was that I'm a customer who's willing to pay for someone's time. That's what you do when you run a business, someone is willing to pay for your time to accomplish a task that maybe you cannot do or do not have time to do. (I run 2 businesses and was blown away by all 4 of the shops comments) I ended up purchasing a re-wrap kit from eBay and spent the better half of an evening stitching an entire M5 wheel myself. I'd give myself a 7/10 because I've seen some excellent quality re-wraps but there was a sense of accomplishment when you DIY.