Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reppin Mah City...E36 M3

My Cars
    98-M3 96-328ic 06-R1
    what size tire and wheels you running? looks good with arc-8.

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by Compactive View Post
    Recent pic looks good, ever go into that museum exhibit?
    Thank you. I have not been into the chair exhibit, im sure it would be amusing though.

Quote Originally Posted by carbon monoxide View Post
    what size tire and wheels you running? looks good with arc-8.
    Thanks alot I love the new setup.

E36 M3 setup: Koni yellow shocks, H&R Race Springs, 17x9 front with 225/45, 17x9.5 rear with 245/40. (Slight fender rolling on rear) No spacers all around.

Mod list - M50 manifold; TechniqueTuning Stg2, Apex Arc-8, ZKW euro, clear corners Mike R diffbrace, Koni Yell with HR race
    X-brace UCC tranny mounts -BLK/with enforcers, powerflex rtabs,lcabs, AAfanclutch, mishimoto rad, UCC Ultra-cerametallic Clutch.
    You will go through days of joy and days of sadness as the pursuit for power leads to madness...

My Cars
    3 M3's. 95, 95, 97.
    Looks great!

Past: E36 M3 (x6), E46 M3 (x2), E86 M Coupe. Current: E61 535xi, 2013 GT-R.

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boorah View Post
    Looks great!
    Thanks!

** Updated with New Pics See 1st Post **
    Mod list - M50 manifold; TechniqueTuning Stg2, Apex Arc-8, ZKW euro, clear corners Mike R diffbrace, Koni Yell with HR race
    X-brace UCC tranny mounts -BLK/with enforcers, powerflex rtabs,lcabs, AAfanclutch, mishimoto rad, UCC Ultra-cerametallic Clutch.
    You will go through days of joy and days of sadness as the pursuit for power leads to madness...

My Cars
    '08 G35S, '98 M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by JuCo View Post
    Lol, gimmie a chance a hurricane is coming...
    If you don't invite me to the next photoshoot it won't take a hurricane to ruin ur car ....just sayin'.

Car does look great as always, wish you would let me test fit ur wheels on my sedan! lol
    Infiniti G35S Turbo BMW M3/4/5 Ninja ZX6R 636
    Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
    Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated

UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
    Acurazine.com Mod Squad

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Infammus 1 View Post
    If you don't invite me to the next photoshoot it won't take a hurricane to ruin ur car ....just sayin'.

Car does look great as always, wish you would let me test fit ur wheels on my sedan! lol

Most def bro we gotta get some pics soon, I'm actually ordering a new camera today it should be here in the next 7-10 days, then its on like Donkey Kong!

Thanks for the compliment!

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    ** Updated with more content **

Hey guys had some time today and went back to the 1st location which had been re-done for the RNC to brighten things up a bit...I think the photos came out good. Comments welcome.

Cool reflection in the business window photo...

Thanks for looking!

Almost forgot as was I snapping away this guy drove by...its blurry but you know what it is...

Last edited by JuCo; 09-04-2012 at 09:33 PM.

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Update * Quick GoPro video I took just to get some sound from the new Exhaust.

Not sure how to embed video doesn't seem to work for me.
    Last edited by JuCo; 09-11-2012 at 03:59 PM.

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe
    Awesome car man, looks like perfection. I have a 1999 M3 TitanSilber as well. Did you go with the Hyper Black Concave wheels? Or is it the Hyper Silver?

My Cars
    02 530i 05 156SW 05 166
    Good to see a 2 door E36 without a hugeee spoiler, good work.

My Cars
    bmws ;)
    nice makes me miss my silver e36

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by jteete36 View Post
    Awesome car man, looks like perfection. I have a 1999 M3 TitanSilber as well. Did you go with the Hyper Black Concave wheels? Or is it the Hyper Silver?
    The wheels are hyper silver. Thank you I love my Titansilber!

Quote Originally Posted by AusE39er View Post
    Good to see a 2 door E36 without a hugeee spoiler, good work.
    Yes I like to keep an oem look, however lately the LTW wing has gained my interest so it's possible you may see a new big wing on the car in the future, however the risers are removable so I can lower it, and once again it is an oem type wing. I'll post updated pics when changed if I pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman23 View Post
    nice makes me miss my silver e36
    Thanks man, I love my E36 M3 so far our 8 year relationship has been nothing short of fantastic, it is a great car.
    Last edited by JuCo; 02-25-2013 at 02:01 PM.

My Cars
    Turbo E36 M3
    Good choice on staying with 17's. looks soooo clean

My Cars
    go vrooooom
    Great shots man. Love the car; love the ride height. It's nice to see the rare bird on BF.C that is a not slammed e36 M3.

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by jake06 View Post
    Good choice on staying with 17's. looks soooo clean
    I almost ordered 18's as this was before they made the 17 inch version. I'm glad I waited though as I wanted something as close to stock but wider. My goal was clean I'm glad I'm getting the kudos. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Schermer View Post
    Great shots man. Love the car; love the ride height. It's nice to see the rare bird on BF.C that is a not slammed e36 M3.
    No, thank you for the kind words. I agree nothing destroys the image of a great car for me more than a stanced out car, while they may look amazing they take away from the function, unless that function is destroying tires quickly. I'd rather destroy mine at the auto-x.

My Cars
    67mm 325i, RAM 1500
    Beautiful!

My Cars
    1991 330iS
    I love your style

Avusblau 1994 Euro M3 --> Journal Here
    Lagunagrün 1991 331iS-->Journal Here

My Cars
    E36/8,E28,E34T,FZJ80
    Beautiful! I've got a '99 Titan M3 as well. I'm in the process of refreshing the interior, exterior, suspension, etc. I'm sticking close to OEM as well so it's inspiring to see yours looking so good.

My Cars
    1988 Porsche 924S
    Currently drooling over how pristine your arctic silver ///M is looking. Really makes me want to source an e36 that is right for me!

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by E36 HateR View Post
    Beautiful!
    I feel the same way, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPowered View Post
    I love your style
    Your isn't bad either!

Quote Originally Posted by sixeye View Post
    Beautiful! I've got a '99 Titan M3 as well. I'm in the process of refreshing the interior, exterior, suspension, etc. I'm sticking close to OEM as well so it's inspiring to see yours looking so good.
    Awesome, you'll love her so much more after putting all that work into it. Thank you for the compliment, and keep working on her and share pics!

Quote Originally Posted by LethalDescent View Post
    Currently drooling over how pristine your arctic silver ///M is looking. Really makes me want to source an e36 that is right for me!
    Thanks! It's actually TitanSilber 354/7. Funny story about being pristine, I was at a shop getting a new fan clutch and another customer walked by my car and then turned to me and asked where I got my seats. I just smiled and said they came with car back in 99. He was shocked. Car prolly see's about 4k miles a year, I just hit 94k. I really think about that too I'd love to pick up another M.
    Last edited by JuCo; 02-27-2013 at 01:20 AM.

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Was out again this weekend and took a few quick pics, low light and no tripod, but they came out alright. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by JuCo; 03-02-2013 at 01:43 PM.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3
    Looks real nice and clean and LOVE the wheels. Is it a real M3 or clone?

And I live in St. Pete. Feel like I've seen your car before when driving in Tampa... Who knows.
    1997 Cosmos Black M3 (03/2014 - ...?)
    1996 Arctic Silver 328is (02/2013 - 11/2015)

1994 Calypso Red 325i (08/2010 - 02/2013)

My Cars
    '99 M3 TT stg II
    Looks great JuCo. exhaust sound good too, what is it?

My Cars
    99 M3 Fern/Magma Vert
    Looks good! Can't wait to Turbo mine! Get an SSI Underpanel from Bimmerworld and ditch those pesky pork chops.
    Fern/Magma Vert

My Cars
    TURBO 99 M3, F82 M4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramtek55 View Post
    Looks real nice and clean and LOVE the wheels. Is it a real M3 or clone?

And I live in St. Pete. Feel like I've seen your car before when driving in Tampa... Who knows.
    Cool, I'm always down to meet other locals, 1st Saturday of each month Reeves in Tampa has a Cars and Coffee meetup you should come out. Yes, it is a real M3, atleast the US version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
    Looks great JuCo. exhaust sound good too, what is it?
    Thanks Sniz, yea I need to get a external mic like yours so you can really hear it. It's a custom 3 inch exhaust with mangaflow muffler and oval tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaders View Post
    Looks good! Can't wait to Turbo mine! Get an SSI Underpanel from Bimmerworld and ditch those pesky pork chops.
    Ya I dont regret a single day about going turbo, speaking of I need to update the thread with a few more turbo photos. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast