Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: Easiest way to install amp for interior speakers?

My Cars
    1995 M3
    What is the easiest way to install an amp to run my interior speakers? Can I replace the stock amp in the car? Or do I have to install the amp regularly and run each of the power wires to each speaker? (which would be a pain in the azz)

There not stock speakers and i just need some power going to them for it to sound better. Thanks

My Cars
    e31_850ci & some e38s
    If you have a stock amp, you can replace it..usually the easiest way to do it, but if I were you...

I would buy a Big 4 channel amp and just run the front speakers in Stereo and bridge the rear channels and run a large single sub!!

I have a Fosgate power series 800afour.
    powering front Vega separates and a Vega-Vega 12" sub in the rear.

I just let the stereo power the rear speakers as fill.

Cheers,

ELIBEEMER
    E31 M73 Forever

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Right now, I already hooked up a 2 channel amp running my subs in the trunk. I just wanted to find a easy way to give more power to the interior speakers... any suggestions?

C///M3,

You can use your stock amp to power the rear speakers and your amp now for the subs, and you can pick up a 2nd amp to run the front. But if you want to run it all with one amp, you can do this trick.

1. Aftermarket radio power rear speakers (usually has 4 speaker leads 2-front 2-rear)
    2. 4 channel amp with built in crossover to run fronts and subs (Save room)

Mike