Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humiliated a Civic just for fun....

My Cars
    '98 528I, 04 Mini-cvt

Humiliated a Civic just for fun....

On my way home today - Just a few minutes ago as a matter of fact - I'm on I-20/59 east /north bound just before 20E splits off to the right.. I'm driving agressively as usual.

I come around the last bend in traffic B4 the split and as I am in the middle lane I see this Black honda civic with rims passing a truck fairly agressively - HAH! A truck.. OK joe -

I decide he needs a lesson in what's fast...

and what's not...

I tail up behind him in traffic and see and a non fart can; but definately after market exhaust.. Get an opening and pass him, not agressively, but pass him none the less.. as he has cars in front of him - he looks over and follows in behind me.... I'm fairly certain it's on; cause he 's a guy younger than myself, but looks to be in his mid-20's.

20 is about to split off to the right and a first gen post fox mustang comes up rumbling in the right lane - I let him go as I'm not going that way - but i was tempted to teach him a lesson too.. He down shifts a makes the bigold ford motor Go - RAP RAPRAPPRAPAAPAPAPAA .. I'm not a fan of the cars myself, but their motors sound cool.

I decide it's time for me to downshift too - honda still behind..

He gets a dose of 4th at about 60 mph, then a larger louder dose of 3rd at 60 mph. He's got ample warning - The car in front takes the exit to 20 and now I've got a lane for a good 3/4 mile all to myself and the Civy behind - I go WOT and he's instantly WAY far back there too far to even measure, several buslengths. He was going for the chase/catch, however because I watched in my rearview as he puttered past the traffic behind us in the other lanes..

I coast back down a bit in the middle lane and scoot through a little traffic; my exit is coming up and I want to see if the guy will acknowledge the ass whipping I just put on him with a friendly wave-

I get in my exit lane and slow to about 60 - and I see him coming up behind me - Prepping for the Ricer fly-by and He does it whoosh (the silent ricer fly-by).. I dont even give chase as my exit is a sweeping right, then hard left into an S curve (I really love it, take it routinely at 60 W/ the GF in the car and no issues)

WHA?!?!?!?! He's taking the exit - Oh I gotta see this - NOW I give chase as he's quite far in front, heading for the turn with what I was pretty certain was too much speed for him and Mr Civic.. I was right - I catch him as he brakes for the turn and as he tries to apex it his ass gets squirelly; but he rights it and hugs the inside lane for dear life - I on the other hand, apex it perfectly at about 65-67 indicated..as Its my curve and I carry lots more speed out of the curve than he did, at the last sweep of the S curve I was right on him in passing position again.. HA!!

I Let him go on down the street as I had to take the last right off of 1st to go home- He's probably telling the honda boys he took an M6 in the twisties.. :
    M6 - fixing it I don't

- Gun Control is being able to hit your target -

My Cars
    2003 325i
    Or he doesnt know about the 6 series and is telling all the honda guys that he beat some lamer who put an m badge on his car

My Cars
    328is ,528e/m30, 635csi, 733i, M5
    M POWER!!!!!!

My Cars
    '14 GLK250, '13 Abarth
    Old school owns!

1999 Cosmos Black/Dove Grey BMW ///M3 convertible - 5 speed - SOLD

2005 Atlantic Blue Pearl/Taupe Leather Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon - 5 speed
    - SOLD

2014 Tenorite Grey/Black Mercedes-Benz GLK 250 - bone stock.

2013 Bianco/Rosso Abarth 500c - 5 speed

2016 Oxford White/Grey Ford Transit 250 Powerstroke 148 MR (DIY RV conversion)

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Originally posted by Hugo
    Old school owns!
    Aw! That movie wasn't THAT funny

Nice Kill on the Civic in the M6. Like other's said, he probbably thought you added a fake badge

My Cars
    '98 528I, 04 Mini-cvt
    Like other's said, he probbably thought you added a fake badge
    I thought about adding that, but the way I whupped on him from 3rd, He had to know it wasn't a regular 6er.. He did give chase, but like I said - It was over for him before he ever got started on his run - And He was modded some -

I've ridden in several civics, They can't that curve at anywhere near 60 W/out some mods.. But he'd have to be running some serious boost to stay with me.
    M6 - fixing it I don't

My Cars
    1999 M3
    Erm... nice kill.. I guess?

My Cars
    00 sc Roadie
    Pick on someone your own size!
    Some ladies like a hand-held. I prefer to drive mine.

My Cars
    A6 4.2, some Honda
    Originally posted by E24_635csi
    M POWER!!!!!!
    E24 power

My Cars
    '98 528I, 04 Mini-cvt
    Pick on someone your own size!
    Where are you located ?

Mah - I knew he'd be no match, but every now and then it's just so much damn fun..
    M6 - fixing it I don't

My Cars
    Damn John, that's just.... mean, man....

My Cars
    Model T
    Good kill, I cant belave your out there racing the M. Alot of people would just have it tucked away in there garage, nice and safe. I guess this forum isnt full of normal people

My Cars
    00 sc Roadie
    Originally posted by jcsomerset
    Where are you located ?
    I am in the great city of Baton Rouge Louisiana! ---I'll be up in your neighborhood in July for the BMW club DE at Barber. So psyched. Will you be there? I've never seen an M6.
    Some ladies like a hand-held. I prefer to drive mine.

My Cars
    06/98 540i/6, E9
    Pwned his bitch ass

My Cars
    A Damn Lease that I can't wait to get out of
    Originally posted by surfacewound
    Erm... nice kill.. I guess?
    My thoughts exactly, way to stomp that 1.6l SOHC Inline Four:

My Cars
    '98 528I, 04 Mini-cvt
    My thoughts exactly, way to stomp that 1.6l SOHC Inline Four
    I know I know - I just had to do it - I'd had a tough day and wanted to gun the engine and wanted a reason - any reason.. He fit the bill..

and if you're gonna poo-poo me for picking on a poor civic, you ought to do the same to E34Biturbo for every car he races that doesn't have 600 RWHP - :

I am in the great city of Baton Rouge Louisiana! ---I'll be up in your neighborhood in July for the BMW club DE at Barber. So psyched. Will you be there? I've never seen an M6.
    LA is a pretty state - I lived in metairie and Harahan for about a year -

Yes I"ll be at the Barber Motorsports park for the HOD DE there are a couple of other local chapter members that have M6's..

Alot of people would just have it tucked away in there garage, nice and safe.
    I'm gonna do that after I've put about 40-50K on her clock.. She's just too much fun to drive....
    M6 - fixing it I don't

My Cars
    1986 RX-7, 1963 M-B 190D
    Hey hey, a Birmingham guy.

Nice kill. Maybe it was the same civic that flew past me in my truck :

I have only seen a couple of six-series around town, much less an M6. Where do you bimmer guys hang out around here?
    hey, better to post here than the "we've got more money than you" club (coughdtmcough)

1986 RX-7 Turbo (not done yet. 370rwhp coming right up.)

My Cars
    2016 328i
    Way to drive the 6 like its meant to be driven! It may not be brand new, but its power is still a force to be reckoned with!

"We always come back to the point of lateral agility. It has priority over only longitudinal agility. Just to put power in the car, that's not the M story." -- Gerhard Richter, M Division.

My Cars
    2017 M3, 95 M3
    Nice kill.....these rice rockets always need someone to put them in their place! Got to break their spirits...lol

My Cars
    05 M3 ZCP, 11 335d
    haha

im sure there is 1 honda out there that can keep up. nice kill tho.

~AIM- liquidtiger720 ~ Josh M. ~www.jmscribble.com

My Cars
    2000 528i 5-spd
    Smack that bitch up!
    <br>Kicking ass seems to be THE ONLY solution to life's problems. Kicking ass is the first, second and third option. Plan B and C are also kicking ass.

My Cars
    '98 528I, 04 Mini-cvt
    im sure there is 1 honda out there that can keep up. nice kill tho.
    Absolutely there is - Just not this one..

The S2000's, new V6 accords, the new AC TL (270hp anyone) all are fast nice cars.
    M6 - fixing it I don't

My Cars
    2015 640i Coupe xdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsomerset View Post
    Absolutely there is - Just not this one..

The S2000's, new V6 accords, the new AC TL (270hp anyone) all are fast nice cars.
    How much Horse Power do you have in her now?

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    The post you replied to in 2020 was from 2004. You might not get a response. A 1980s M6 is a classic car, but will get spanked today by hot hatches and family sedans. Enjoy one for its classic-ness not its performance.

My Cars
    hiss by my window
    Quote Originally Posted by justlexi93 View Post
    It will be best too closed old threads so that no new reply will be made.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast