Thread: The forum may contain race spoilers!

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

The forum may contain race spoilers!

Some of you have brought it to my attention that the news being syndicated from our news sources may have spoilers in the thread title. Our apologies... Unfortunately, we do not control the time of them publishing their news articles and we do not control the thread titles and content them opt to include. Since these news articles are published via an automated service, we have no way of knowing when they get published and what content they include.

If you have not watched the race yet, it might be a good idea to hold off on coming to the forum to discuss it until you get a chance to sit down and watch it. Or you can come by and look for the thread to see if it was worth watching... your choice.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    '94 MX-6
    Addendum to the above rules for regular forum members (i.e. not news services):

DO NOT POST RACE RESULTS / SPOILERS IN THREAD TITLES.

There are many of us who are not able to watch the races live, and clicking in here and seeing the result from a race we're in the process of downloading / watching is extremely rude and disappointing. Doing so will warrant an infraction.

Thanks.
    Current: '94 MX-6 V6/5 • '72 240Z • '10 Mazda5
    Past: '02 330i/5 • '85 RX-7 GSL-SE • '95 540i/6'95 525i/5'86 635CSi/5 • '88 JZA70 • '86 4K quattro • '85 RX-7 S
    Wish list: Type 44 • Manta • Pre-'85 CGT • 405 Mi16 • SVX • W123 Coupe