Thread: e24 1984 633csi

My Cars
    2001 530i, e23, e30, e24

e24 1984 633csi

Hi all, this car has been sitting around for a while and the decision has been made to part it out.

This is a COMPLETE e24, was running and driving when parked. It is an US market arktisblau manual with 190k on the clock.

The interior is tan and in fairly rough shape, the front seats and dash are very cracked. Most of the electronics, however, work and all switches and plastic pieces are present. The body, with the exception of the passenger side rear quarter is straight with no filler. The grilles and trim are present, and the car has a full 8:1 m30b34 and complete drive train and suspension.

When I get the time, I will pull all the necessary components for a manual swap, couple it with a metric mechanic rebuilt getrag 260 5 speed, and sell it as a complete manual swap kit. This transmission swap is very desirable for a bmw of this era and would be perfect in an e23, e24, or e28. Metric mechanic is renowned for the quality of their work and this transmission is superior to a normal 260 in both performance and reliability. If you are interested in this message me and I can pull the components and have them ready for you in a very timely manner.

As stated before, this is a complete e24. Prices for parts will be agreed mutually and I will look up what the particular item commonly goes for as a baseline. I can send pictures and test all items to verify that they are functional (if possible). If you have any questions about the availability of a part i encourage you to pm me. I am located in Austin, Texas and will give discounts for local pickup.

Items available include:
    All body panels
    Fully functional motorized mirrors
    Exterior trim items (grilles, side moldings, door handles, ect.)
    Lights (headlights, tails, side markers, ect)
    US bumpers.
    All parts from an 8:1 m30b34
    All interior switches.
    Pre airbag steering wheel.
    Fully functional gauge cluster.
    Seat motors.
    All interior trim, door handles, plastic pieces.
    Window regulators.
    All glass in the car is crack and chip free.
    Suspension components.
    Rear bucket seats are in fair condition.
    Everything else.

As stated this is a full car, so I have everything. Thank you for looking, and good luck with your bmw
    Last edited by Stupid Kid; 07-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.

My Cars
    Stage 3 S4
    Ill take any catalytic converters
    austonwerner@gmail.com

My Cars
    2001 530i, e23, e30, e24
    Id rather sell the cat for scrap myself.

My Cars
    2001 530i, e23, e30, e24
    bump. Whole car is still available

My Cars
    1988 BMW 635Csi
    I need the header panel(front nose) and left(driver side) front fender. Please let me know how much, sent(Greyhound express is cheapest for large parts), to Baltimore, Md.
    Thanks.