Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Racing track performance ECU DME 96-99 E36 MS41.1

My Cars
    1996 bmw 328is
    Hey Hackett...my names Robert ...I'm stuck .. and need your help...I have a 1996 328is all original 1 owner car with 62 thousand original miles ...the car sat for 6 or 7 years. Getting rained on ...well typical E36 DME issues ...so after trying to recode it and trying to synch up the EWS2 ..yada yada ...nothing worked ...well I sent it out to get flashed ...and no dice...to much water damage. ..and it could not be reprogrammed ...I need another DME ...MS41.1 is what was in the car...do you have a DME for my car here's my cell number (469)957-8790 please contact me if you do

My Cars
    528iTouring,E34 540/6
    Pm’d.
    Quote Originally Posted by hakentt View Post
    MS41.2 racing DME ECU for your 328i or M3

Tune is official BMW software used on the testing track on 96-99 M3. This ecu will also work great on your 328i M52, but perfect when doing engine swap into E30. This DME also can be used to pass emissions test(my special coding). Update January 2015: I now improved my coding to make the DME fully adaptive, this means nothing is deleted, this means that you can remove these sensors from the car and DME will adapt itself and not throw a check engine light, DME will adapt itself and be fully emissions compliant, all monitors are permanently set to pass.

DME features:
    1. No EWS. Works with your existing module or without the module, so no EWS drama.
    2. No secondary air pump system(pump,valve,solenoid,relay) you can remove all of these
    3. No post catalyst 02 sensors, you can leave them there or take them out
    4. No need to have catalytic converters, no muffler flap valve
    5. No fuel tank pressure sensor, no spare tire tank vent valve, you can leave both there or remove them. This ecu uses only the fuel tank valve near the front strut tower for tank venting like obd1 bmw does.
    6. Works for manual or automatic transmissions. trans ecu works fine with it. AC works. Cruise control works.
    7. Full OBD2 diagnostics supported, it will even pass emissions, all readiness monitors are permanently set to pass.
    8. 7200 rev limit, no speed limiter, maps are for 91 octane or higher.
    9. No core charge, keep your own dme for backup

Price is $290 shipped

I have paypal, PM me if interested.

I also have 1995 OBD1 DME's for sale. For any other DME questions send me private message

My Cars
    528iTouring,E34 540/6
    Pm’d

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789