Hi guys,

Well I've finally decide to part with my beloved Salmon Silver BMW. It's a family car bought brand new back in 1989. It has been very very good to me over the years and it breaks my heart to sell it. I bought a younger car and I gotta make room in the garage. So it has to sell fast! I'm going to give it to the best offer I get so, I don't think it will last long!

THE CAR:
1989 BMW 325ix All wheel drive
2.5 litre engine
Automatic transmission
4 door sedan
Salmon Silver exterior
Anthracite grey cloth interior
415,000 kms

CAR PARTS:
The car is being sold "as is" but I think it would pass the safety easily. I have put so many new parts on this car, I just don't know were to start. I have most, if not all of the part and service receipts.: New Yokohama tires, Rebuilt tranny, new water pump, brakes, brake pads, head gasket, control arms, shocks, muffler system, etc, etc...

CONDITION:
The car is in very very good condition. It starts first shot! It just needs some TLC from someone or it can be used for parts if you wish. The car has always been serviced and maintained by qualified BMW mechanics and/or the BMW dealer. Everything works on the car except the A/C. I have a new compressor installed and the kit to retrofit to the new refrigerant and never installed it. I have all the parts and their brand new. It has approx 415,000 kms and still can out perform most cars on the road. In the winter you will never get stuck, it's a frickin' tank! It has some rust here and there and will need a touch up. The car was never in a serious accident. Some guy once gently backed into me in a parking lot and I made the insurance put all new OEM parts.

The car is not brand new or something like you would find at Barrett-Jackson so don't be disappointed when you come to see it. It needs some minor work, only some and is best suited for a winter beater or an enthusiast or lover of E30's who will restore her to pristine condition.

I'm asking $3200 or best offer. Please, no low baller's. Serious inquiries only. The car is in Caledon, Ontario (hwy50 and King side road) Canada.

call 416-312-2179 between 9am and 9pm (Est) or email me at bmw325ix1989@yahoo.ca

As a footnote:
The transfer case is in excellent condition. The windshield is new and the interior is in very very good condition. As with most cloth interiors of this age there is always some wear and tear on the drivers seat, but not to worry, I have a new seat out of another 325ix with the same cloth. Almost like new.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ389143397