Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAS Module Programming

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    New FRM did not fix it. . .dealer (since it went there for warranty of FRM) is now saying CAS module is toast. How did ISTA/P toast both modules?

My Cars
    2001 bmw m5
    Hi I am a new member here. I have a 2009 bmw x5 and my cas went down. I went to flash it but seem to be missing this file you posted last year. Its the 080100cas3.pdf. I have looked through all of my daten files amongst multiple computers I have running winkfp but cannot locate. Do you know where I may be able to find it? I tried the link from last year but it does not work. I know its my first post but I guess I have to break the ice somehow.

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by autowerks585 View Post
    Hi I am a new member here. I have a 2009 bmw x5 and my cas went down. I went to flash it but seem to be missing this file you posted last year. Its the 080100cas3.pdf. I have looked through all of my daten files amongst multiple computers I have running winkfp but cannot locate. Do you know where I may be able to find it? I tried the link from last year but it does not work. I know its my first post but I guess I have to break the ice somehow.
    I ended up buying a BMW icom and laptop out of China so I could use the BMW software not a hacked version. I have not had any issues so far with missing files or extra complex things. The crazy thing is that it was $900 shipped from Ebay, I have also used it to code cars now and it is much easier to use than any of the aftermarket solutions. That being said, I could poke around and see if I have that file in anything that I downloaded last year. I will look tonight.

My Cars
    M3 Buildup
    If you need to get your cas repaired shoot me a pm
    Buy my native installed ISIS ISTA-D/ISTA-P bmw diagnostic laptop. More Info Here!

My Cars
    E61 525D M SPORT
    Hi gents.

I have recently had my CAS unit changed. How can the unit that has been removed be tested to see what fault is on it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12