Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best leather cleaner?

My Cars
    99 BMW M3
    it's weird...but I spray WD40 on my leather seats on my E36 M3. It cleans, softens the leather, and conditions it. I've been using it for over 2 years now....usually spray them and clean them that way once a month. After that, I buff and use Griots interior cleaner for wiping down and just giving a basic clean.
    1999 BMW ///M3 Coupe
    2014 BMW S1000RR

My Cars
    2011 335i M-Sport 'Vert

Leather Cleaner and conditioner - Hyde Food

A very good friend of mine has been in the auto parts & service industry for 20+ years and has been with *gasp* a Mercedes dealership for over 8 years. He swears by Hyde Food and says it's the best product out there for keeping leather healthy, clean and supple. With our harsh summers here in the Phoenix area the leather has a tough life. our dry environment with auto interior temps of 160+, people damage (sweat much in Phoenix summers? and day-to-day issues are brutal to seats and upholstery.
    https://www.bimmian.com/Byrons-Hyde-...for-BMW-E70-X5
    Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by charlesf View Post
    i own a leatheriq kit and the 2 dollar glove oil works much better

My Cars
    2006 BMW Z4 M Roadster
    Best leather cleaner, Meguires degreaser diluted 10:1 and then add a good quality conditioner.

Quote Originally Posted by monty400 View Post
    Best leather cleaner, Meguires degreaser diluted 10:1 and then add a good quality conditioner.
    Or Meg's APC at a 10:1 ratio - works well too.

My Cars
    530i
    I have been using the Lexol two part cleaner/conditioner products for a few years. It seems to work great and smell great for the money. Though, I'd like to see something that does a better job at softening and restoring hardened leather without any sanding or extreme DIY jobs.

Here's my experience:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12