BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 1993 BMW 325i (for parts or rebuild)

My Cars
    1993 BMW 325i

FS: 1993 BMW 325i (for parts or rebuild)

I posted earlier that I was parting out my 1993 BMW 325i but I have since decided to sell the whole damn car for 1,200.

The car overheats and runs for about 15 min before it shuts down. I took it into the dealer and I dont want to deal with the repair nor the hassle. Dealer said the car needs new suspension too. So up for sale is my entire car for 1,200. Car is available in Los Angeles, California (West L.A./Palms area). Arrangements to get the car is to be made by the buyer. The car is sold as-is and there is NO warranty expressed or implied. Buyer will get a Texas state title with the vehicle. If you are interested please email me at JeremyMarkham@aol.com...that is the BEST way to get a fast reply. Thanks for looking.

My Cars
    92 BMW 325i
    How many miles are on the car? What color is the interior and exterior? Do you have any pics?

Jeffrey

My Cars
    1993 BMW 325i
    Bump. 1,100 for the car. Car is gray exterior and dove gray interior. Car has a little over 137,000 miles. Email me!

My Cars
    92 318i
    You have mail

My Cars
    Elise, Evora, NSX,Z4
    Jerm, you have a Pm from me. or just call me

My Cars
    Elise, Evora, NSX,Z4
    Jeremy did she (ebay) write all over the back of that title? TX is really strict, If your name is already on there, I cannot do anything with the title until you get it into your name unless she sign an affidavite (spelling) for me. Call me or Im your number.

Eric

My Cars
    325i
    you can get the title redone in hosuton for around 150$ ive done it to pretty bad title once when i had to