Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nova Scotia People!

My Cars
    1997 528 sedan
    zubbie is that spay tint on your tales.and does it spay out that shinny or did you clear them

thanks dave 1997 e39

My Cars
    '90 325is '88 M3 '87 iX
    Quote Originally Posted by NSBMW View Post
    I usually go to my driveway haha. Northern; hows that m52 swap anyways, Im about to finish my m50 in my e36. Only thing left is the actual drop in.
    Just picked it up 2 weeks ago, lots of stuff to do before it goes in. will probably be the end of the summer or later before it is ready.

My Cars
    various
    @zubbie, are those rondell #58s? Also, Im in lawrencetown too, just 5mins from the beach Ive probably seen your 5 around, I know theres an "Alpina" styled one I think....
    yep staggered 17" rondell 58's. I'm off Doherty drive near the Triple A likely very close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by drac1 View Post
    zubbie is that spay tint on your tales.and does it spay out that shinny or did you clear them

thanks dave 1997 e39
    Ya they were professionally sprayed in a body shop and then cleared. I bought them off german ebay some years ago. look good and don't limit the bulb light either. I actually have oem Hella smoked tails and smoke smilies also but haven't installed them yet.

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zubbie View Post
    yep staggered 17" rondell 58's. I'm off Doherty drive near the Triple A likely very close to you
    Did you have them imported yourself? Yea, your literally 2mins away haha.

Also @ Northern, I have an m50 going in mine, supposed to be this weekend, but a buddy with an engine lift backed out, so I probably have to buy one now

My Cars
    '90 325is '88 M3 '87 iX
    Also @ Northern, I have an m50 going in mine, supposed to be this weekend, but a buddy with an engine lift backed out, so I probably have to buy one now
    When I pulled it in truro I rented one from a tool rental shop. Came out to $25 for a day. Not sure where to rent them near hali though

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    Ahh, ive been thinking maybe mcfarlands, although not they arent listedon their website...ill have to call tmmrw.

My Cars
    various
    Did you have them imported yourself? Yea, your literally 2mins away haha.

bought the 58's off this forum from a guy in the US. Had them shipped to a friend in New Hampshire, then drove down later to pick them up.

P.S. I've got a hoist I'll lend you for favours owed

My Cars
    '90 325is '88 M3 '87 iX
    Ahh, ive been thinking maybe mcfarlands, although not they arent listedon their website...ill have to call tmmrw.
    Let me know when you find a place that rents them as I think I'll eventually need one unless I make the rad support removable.

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    P.S. I've got a hoist I'll lend you for favours owed
    Pm'd!

My Cars
    various
    Pm'd!
    responded. glad to help

My Cars
    BMW E90 PRE LCI BLACK
    Hi there. i have got a roof spoiler that i wanna put on for my car, anyone knows what kind of 3M Sticker or glue i should get from CT?? I wanna do it during the weekend. Thx.

My Cars
    various
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc 8 Simon View Post
    Hi there. i have got a roof spoiler that i wanna put on for my car, anyone knows what kind of 3M Sticker or glue i should get from CT?? I wanna do it during the weekend. Thx.
    Go to the parts counter and ask for 3M two sided trim mounting tape. Super sticky stuff. Not sure CT will have it. I get my body stuff from the Napa on Strawberry Hill (I have a work discount)

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...er/output_html

My Cars
    2007 323i

New to this thread

Hey guys, I love in dartmouth, currently own a 2007 323i. no mods, kind plain.(doesn't even have the angel eye/projector/adaptive headlights ) The only thing I have done is upgraded the wheels. (18" looks soooo much better than the 16"that came on it). Also I have some nice tint on the back windows.

Welcome guys, good to see a wide variety of bimmers here, thought there would be more e36 Looks good, others post up some pics!
    I miss my e36.... I needed to fix a few things on it and I couldn't afford it and I didn't have a proper place to do work on my car. I loved it though.

Everyone on this thread has really nice cars! Love the e30s, love the old 5s as well!
    Last edited by DartmouthPilot; 06-04-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Added Pictures

My Cars
    BMW E90 PRE LCI BLACK
    Go to the parts counter and ask for 3M two sided trim mounting tape. Super sticky stuff. Not sure CT will have it. I get my body stuff from the Napa on Strawberry Hill (I have a work discount)

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...er/output_html
    thx Zubbie, i have a bodyshop quote for $30 to put the spoiler on.. do u think it is a good deal?

My Cars
    various
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc 8 Simon View Post
    thx Zubbie, i have a bodyshop quote for $30 to put the spoiler on.. do u think it is a good deal?
    $30 is a good deal at any shop for any repair. If you are not comfortable doing it yourself then get a shop to do it. They will have all the right tools, supplies and knowhow. $30 is less than half a tank of gas

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328iS
    Hey there, I live down the valley way, St.Croix. I drive a 1998 328iS; love the e36s.

My Cars
    BMW E90 PRE LCI BLACK
    Nice car.. hard to believe that the engine bay is so clear like new!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by EastBmw View Post
    Hey there, I live down the valley way, St.Croix. I drive a 1998 328iS; love the e36s.

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    Great looking cars east and dartmouth! Love the clean e36 east

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328iS
    Haha thanks, all in the wrist.

NSBMW, I see you driving around by Weste Animal Hospital area time to time (I go down there with the green truck in the picture)

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    Yea, I live 3 houses down from it. Do you work there?

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328iS
    I have a business that deals with them; I head down there once or twice every week.

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    Figure I'd leave this here. Are any of the e36 owners interested in a mint mtech2 wheel? $100.

My Cars
    BMW E90 PRE LCI BLACK
    Hi Judy, do u think that is possible we could have a meet on a sunny day, and everyone can get to know each others, or we could meet at a car wash place, and have everyone's car showered and waxed.

Let me know if u interested in any of the activities. haha... Thx

Simon

My Cars
    '78 Euro e12/'75 2002
    its *Jody lol

Thats the whole reason I started this thread. Ive just been super busy with work lately and Im doing my engine swap this weekend(15). So maybe if we can all agree on a time after that?. I have a buddy who takes pictures who agreed to shoot some photos of our cars!

My Cars
    BMW E90 PRE LCI BLACK
    its *Jody lol

Thats the whole reason I started this thread. Ive just been super busy with work lately and Im doing my engine swap this weekend(15). So maybe if we can all agree on a time after that?. I have a buddy who takes pictures who agreed to shoot some photos of our cars!
    haha.. sorry about my spelling.. yea. whenever u guys wanna meet, i would be there..

Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast