Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BMW E36 ///M3 - just an example as per my preference !

My Cars
    1992 535iA (Winter DD)
    Quote Originally Posted by M3C View Post
    I think BMW did one of the greatest engineering & design with this model (E36 that is) and remember it was selected as car of the century (20th century).
    Not on my e36, i couldn't wait to ditch the creaky plasticy, dirty dove grey (ew), cheap interior car. Fun to drive, but lacking in interior originality. When BMW made the jump to OBD2, they started to make the interior of the e36 much nicer. Sucha difference between the 97 model and my 94. The 99 is just perfect, especially if it had the later model sport steering wheel.
    Current:
    1992 535iA
    2000 540i/6 sport

Past:
    1990 535iA (R.I.P.)
    1994 325i/5 (Sold)

My Cars
    95 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by stacks View Post
    Not on my e36, i couldn't wait to ditch the creaky plasticy, dirty dove grey (ew), cheap interior car. Fun to drive, but lacking in interior originality. When BMW made the jump to OBD2, they started to make the interior of the e36 much nicer. Sucha difference between the 97 model and my 94. The 99 is just perfect, especially if it had the later model sport steering wheel.
    @stacks - I have a 95 M3, and there are few changes that I would think make the interior that much better in the 96+ models: side impact airbags don't come into play very much. A push-button heating/AC interface that looked like it integrated better with the OBC but was more difficult to adjust than the knobs in my opinion. A three spoke-steering wheel that felt a little fat and bloated for a sports car, although I think the four-spoke steering wheel felt dated by the late 90's. And that's it. Still the same plastic, not any more expensive. Maybe you should have gotten a different car with cleaner seats and a luxe package.

@M3C, just re-read the thread admiring your work, more details jumped out at me, and I have a bunch of questions. Can you take the time to answer for my own edification?

Noticed two white dots on the glove box open button. How did you incorporate the LED's on this button so they look integrated?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=410138&d=1337476683[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416590&d=1344310949[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=424995&d=1353729567[/IMG]

I saw white dots on some other buttons too, like these up by the map/dome lights, where these buttons didn't (I thought) usually have white dots usually. Did you modify these buttons, and if so I'd love to know your technique.
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=417869&d=1345779252[/IMG]

Did you custom make the PDC switch by silkscreening a DSC switch, or was this a factory part? I've never seen one before, was it part of the e36 lineup? I'd be very interested in sourcing one, or making one.
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=414821&d=1342494316[/IMG]
    Also, our ASC switch looks more black than mine, which looks more green, like your PDC switch.
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416533&d=1344229409[/IMG]

How does the comfort blinker interval work? I've never seen anyone with one of these, was it also an option on the e36?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=414821&d=1342494316[/IMG]

I love your puddle lights, what did you use? Was this a BMW part, and if so what model is it on? e38, e39, e46? I also like the red light pointing in, what model BMW did this come off?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416535&d=1344231051[/IMG]

This interior door handle lighting is slick, and I've been wondering about doing something similar, but I didn't come up with a good design besides drilling a hole and mounting an LED hidden behind the handle. This plastic strip at the top to disperse light looks so good, how did you make it? Was the strip off another door handle, and if so, what handle did you gut to make this?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416537&d=1344231051[/IMG]

Never saw these exterior motorsport handles before, but I like. Was this available for the e36 too? How did you mount the LEDs inside the handle? Did you just drill a hole and mount 2 LEDs, or was it more involved, like the interior door handles.
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416538&d=1344231051[/IMG]

I've seen ZHP weighted shift knobs, and ZHP illuminated shift knobs, but never ZHP weighted and illuminated shift knobs. Did I miss something, or was this something you put together as well? The stitching should go further up the boot in my opinion though.
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416596&d=1344312689[/IMG]

I like the little BMW logo hidden here on the front kidney grill, did you have these custom wrapped? Are the fronts of the fins chromed? I thought they were usually black, but this looks cool. How did you make this, silver spray paint?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=416759&d=1344484624[/IMG]

Is this rear sunshade out of an e46 or e38?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=417634&d=1345524600[/IMG]

These rear seat footwell lights look like the vanity lights that usually go behind the front sunshades for the makeup mirror, is that correct? Are they from the e38 or e39? It must have been tough installing here since the carpet is right up against the sheet metal, did you reinforce around the lights at all, or are you worried that they could be damaged by a stray kick?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=419805&d=1347685358[/IMG]

Love this aux jack and lighted USB plug. Where did you find this trick bit of kit? That looks a lot more modern than e36, but also very functional. Leave it to BMW to orange-light their USB plugs. Nice location for this install. Was this off an e60? I'm going to try to source this part myself.
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=419893&d=1347768451[/IMG]

Is that a custom bracket for the warning triangle in the trunk?
    [IMG]http://forums.***************************************?att achmentid=419966&d=1347842070[/IMG]

Edit - drat, none of the pictures loaded. Hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by FastFreddie; 11-25-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    1995 OBD I Cosmos Black M3 - RIP: gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    1992 535iA (Winter DD)
    The plastic feels much nicer in a later 90's e36, i've been in plenty, and i find that the 3 spoke steering wheel is perfect and needs nothing. The rear head rests are an excellent addition which our cars did not have, and other various mechanical mechanisms were improved which made the quality much better, floor lighting, switches, window motors i believe, etc. Oh and they also fixed the common problem with the old dash vent that would in time become loose because the black palstic housing would stretch. Slightly better radio and better cd changer. All these things add up and the addition of the side impact airbags helps out on insurance. I stand by my comment that my 1994 325i had a crappy interior, and many of the pre 96 cars i have been in felt the same way. I also had the early factory keyless entry which they improved on soo much with the later cars. Only way I would ever go back to a pre 96 e36 is if it was a light weight, clean M3, or a 325is m technic.
    Last edited by stacks; 11-25-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Current:
    1992 535iA
    2000 540i/6 sport

Past:
    1990 535iA (R.I.P.)
    1994 325i/5 (Sold)

My Cars
    BMW M3

Re

Quote Originally Posted by FastFreddie View Post
    @stacks - I have a 95 M3, and there are few changes that I would think make the interior that much better in the 96+ models: side impact airbags don't come into play very much. A push-button heating/AC interface that looked like it integrated better with the OBC but was more difficult to adjust than the knobs in my opinion. A three spoke-steering wheel that felt a little fat and bloated for a sports car, although I think the four-spoke steering wheel felt dated by the late 90's. And that's it. Still the same plastic, not any more expensive. Maybe you should have gotten a different car with cleaner seats and a luxe package.

@M3C, just re-read the thread admiring your work, more details jumped out at me, and I have a bunch of questions. Can you take the time to answer for my own edification?

Noticed two white dots on the glove box open button. How did you incorporate the LED's on this button so they look integrated?
    COMPLETE REMOVAL AND DISASSEMBLING OF THE GLOVEBOX UNIT, MATCHING AMBER LEDs ARE ROUTED FROM THE REAR OF THE BUTTON.

I saw white dots on some other buttons too, like these up by the map/dome lights, where these buttons didn't (I thought) usually have white dots usually. Did you modify these buttons, and if so I'd love to know your technique.
    IDEA OF THE WHITE DOTS CAME FROM MY BMW TRAFFIC PRO THAT HAS 10 BUTTONS WITH WHITE DOTS (ILLUMINATED) SO I MADE ALL OTHER REGULAR NON ILLUMINATED BUTTONS THE SAME WITH WHITE DOTS TO MATCH THE REST. DOME LIGHTS (FRONT & REAR) ARE FROM E39 M5 BUT MODIFIED TO HAVE THOSE 3 BUTTONS ILLUMINATED AND MODIFIED INTERNALS TO WORK WITH E36 M3. THE TECHNIQUE IS SIMILAR FOR ALL BUTTONS: COMPLETE DISASSEMBLING AND WORKING ON VERY TIGHT SPOTS TO ROUTE THE LEDs IN THERE, SOMETIMES EVEN USING THE MAGNIFYING GLASS, MICRO SOLDERING, BONDING AND CAREFULL SANDING TO MAKE THE OUTER SURFACE OF THE BUTTON FLAT AND ORIGINAL.

Did you custom make the PDC switch by silkscreening a DSC switch, or was this a factory part? I've never seen one before, was it part of the e36 lineup? I'd be very interested in sourcing one, or making one.
    PDC SWITCH IS ORIGINAL BMW FACTORY PART THAT FITS INTO E36, IT IS ORIGINALLY FROM THE GREAT 8 SERIES CARS, IT IS BMW PART NUMBER 61311383080 AND I GOT IT NEW FROM DEALER

Also, our ASC switch looks more black than mine, which looks more green, like your PDC switch.
    ASC SWITCHES ARE ALL THE SAME I THINK, IT IS ONLY A VISUAL OBSERVATION THAT DEPENDS FROM THE LIGHT INTENSITY, IF IT IS UNDER DIRECT LIGHT SOURCE (FLASH OR SUNLIGHT) IT WILL LOOK MORE GREEN(ISH) VS. LESS LIGHT AND IT LOOKS MORE BLACK.

How does the comfort blinker interval work? I've never seen anyone with one of these, was it also an option on the e36?
    YOU KNOW THE TURN SIGNAL STALK CAN BE SWITCHED FOR LEFT OR RIGHT SIGNALING BUT IF YOU JUST GENTLY PRESS ON IT WITHOUT SWITCHING THE SIGNAL STILL OPERATES, SO WHAT COMFORTBLINKER DOES IS WHEN YOU GENTLY JUST PRESS THE STALK ONCE THE SIGNAL WILL BLINK MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE SET REPETITIONS DEPENDING HOW YOU DESIRE. FOR EXAMPLE CURRENTLY I HAVE PROGRAMMED MINE TO DO 8 BLINKS EVERY TIME I GENTLY PRESS THAT STALK, FOR EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT DIRECTION. BECAUSE IT IS PROGRAMMABLE IT CAN BE SET FOR LESS OR MORE BLINKS.
    THIS IS VERY CONVENIENT IN HIGHWAY DRIVING (STRAIGHT LANES) WHEN YOU ARE PASSING OTHER CARS SO INSTEAD OF SWITCHING THE STALK AND HAVING TO MANUALLY TURN IT OFF AGAIN YOU JUST GENTLY PRESS IT WITHOUT SWITCHING (SO THE STALK IS STILL IN CENTER POSITION) AND THE BLINKS REPAT AT THE SET TIME, APPROX BY THE TIME YOU ALREADY PASSED THE OTHER CAR THE BLINKS WILL STOP BY ITSELF. THE WHOLE IDEA BEHIND THIS IS LESS DISTRACTION (THEREFORE THE NAME COMFORTBLINKER) AT HIGH SPEEDS, ORIGINALLY INTENDED FOR GERMAN AUTOBAHNS BUT I LIKE IT EVEN HERE IN US HIGHWAYS. I THINK NOW MANY NEW MODELS DO HAVE THIS FEATURE, THE FUNNY PART IS THAT MANY OWNERS MOST LIKELY ARE NOT AWARE OF IT NOR KNOW THE PURPOSE.

I love your puddle lights, what did you use? Was this a BMW part, and if so what model is it on? e38, e39, e46? I also like the red light pointing in, what model BMW did this come off?
    THEY ARE ORIGINAL BMW PART FROM E9* AND SOME OTHER NEWER SERIES, I CHOOSE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALMOST FLAT WITH THE SURFACE AFTER MOUNTING SO NO CONTACT WITH DOOR SILLS. RED DOOR OPEN WARNING LIGHTS ARE OF THE GREAT Z8 MODEL BMW.

This interior door handle lighting is slick, and I've been wondering about doing something similar, but I didn't come up with a good design besides drilling a hole and mounting an LED hidden behind the handle. This plastic strip at the top to disperse light looks so good, how did you make it? Was the strip off another door handle, and if so, what handle did you gut to make this?
    DRILLING A HOLE AND MOUNTING A LED IS MUCH EASIER.
    AGAIN, THE GOAL WAS EVERYTHING BMW, THE LIGHT DISPERSING STRIPS COME FROM 7 SERIES ILLUMINATED DOOR HANDLES, THIS WAS A RARE AND GOOD OPTION TO HAVE IN A 7 SERIES EXPENSIVE MODELS.

Never saw these exterior motorsport handles before, but I like. Was this available for the e36 too? How did you mount the LEDs inside the handle? Did you just drill a hole and mount 2 LEDs, or was it more involved, like the interior door handles.
    YES THIS IS ORIGINAL E36 RARE PART, ALSO SOME E34 M5 AND MZ3 SERIES COULD BE FITTED WITH THESE MOTORSPORT HANDLES.
    I DECIDED TO DO A VERY SCARY THING BY MAKING THEM ILLUMINATED, THEY DO LIGHT UP WHEN THE CAR IS UNLOCKED AND/OR LOCKED SO IN VERY DARK PLACES I CAN CLEARLY SEE WHERE TO GRAB THE HANDLE.
    I WAS VERY AFRAID DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS HERE, ALWAYS TAKING MY TIME NOT TO DAMAGE ANYTHING IN MY EXPENSIVE MOTORSPORT HANDLES. IT WAS NOT A SIMPLE PROCESS, IT WAS MORE INVOLVED PROCEDURE HERE SO THE FINAL RESULT IS FLAT SURFACE AND ALSO WATERPROOF SO NO WATER OR MOISTURE GETS INSIDE THERE WHEN IT RAINS OR IN CAR WASH SITUATIONS.

I've seen ZHP weighted shift knobs, and ZHP illuminated shift knobs, but never ZHP weighted and illuminated shift knobs. Did I miss something, or was this something you put together as well? The stitching should go further up the boot in my opinion though.
    BECAUSE BMW NEVER MADE THE WEIGHTED + ILLUMINATED 5 SPEED KNOB I GOT THE WEIGHTED ZHP VERSION FROM BMW AND DID ADD MYSELF THE ORIGINAL ILLUMINATION AS IT IS IN THE ILLUMINATED SHIFT KNOB. IT WAS ABOUT 5 DAYS OF WORK UNTILL I GOT IT COMPLETED.
    STITCHING IS HANDMADE BY ME, I STOPPED THERE FOR MY PERSONAL AESTHETIC PREFERENCE.

I like the little BMW logo hidden here on the front kidney grill, did you have these custom wrapped? Are the fronts of the fins chromed? I thought they were usually black, but this looks cool. How did you make this, silver spray paint?
    NOT SURE WHAT YOU'RE ASKING HERE, WHERE DID YOU SEE CHROMED FINS OR SILVER SPRAY PAINT?

Is this rear sunshade out of an e46 or e38?
    OUT OF E46

These rear seat footwell lights look like the vanity lights that usually go behind the front sunshades for the makeup mirror, is that correct? Are they from the e38 or e39? It must have been tough installing here since the carpet is right up against the sheet metal, did you reinforce around the lights at all, or are you worried that they could be damaged by a stray kick?
    THEY MIGHT LOOK THE SAME BUT NO, THEY ARE ORIGINAL BMW FOOTWELL LIGHTS, AVAILABLE ONLY IN SOME EXPENSIVE BMW 7 SERIES.
    DEFINITELY REINFORCED SO THEY STAY FLAT WITH THE CARPET AND ALSO RESISTANT TO STRAY KICKS, SO LOTS OF TESTING AND ENGINEERING BEHIND THIS NOT ONLY GOOD LOOKS.

Love this aux jack and lighted USB plug. Where did you find this trick bit of kit? That looks a lot more modern than e36, but also very functional. Leave it to BMW to orange-light their USB plugs. Nice location for this install. Was this off an e60? I'm going to try to source this part myself.
    SIMILAR STORY HERE, USE MODERN BMW PARTS BUT SINCE I WAS NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH IT, WANTED TO HAVE ILLUMINATION SO LOTS OF DIY HERE AND BECAUSE OF TIGHT SPACE A MAGNIFIER WAS HELPFUL. THIS CAN COME FROM SOME NEWER BMW MODELS, NOT SURE OF E60 BUT COULD BE.

Is that a custom bracket for the warning triangle in the trunk?
    THAT IS MADE OUT OF A CD BRACKET TO HOLD THE WT. CUTTING, FILING, PAINTING ETC. UNTIL I GOT THE SATISFACTORY RESULTS. SO AT A QUICK GLANCE IT ACTUALLY DOES LOOK LIKE ANY STOCK BMW PART AND THAT WAS THE GOAL, TO MAKE IT LOOK STOCK.

Edit - drat, none of the pictures loaded. Hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about.

HELLROT e36M3...
    What is EAS?
    I got the car new from dealer in 1999 and I'm the only owner, did all the initial break-in and other routine maintenances since day one and know my car very well.
    It came with lots of post '96 BMW factory options that I will list later on.

stacks...
    Nothing creaky on inside or outside of the car, it really feels like new, important is to locate and eliminate when something like this occurs or if you let them multiply it is always harder to fix.

FastFreddie...
    I see you did pay lots of attention to details after going over this.
    I will try to answer next to your questions with cap letters (see above).

Everything listed on my previous posts as "special design" was not available from BMW.
    All listed options done after the purchase do start with "-"
    As mentioned earlier and after approx. counting there are over 80 various mods I have completed, it is a lot but my goal was to still keep the M3 stock.

-Illuminated door pockets
    -Illuminated cup holders, coin inserts & tray
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M3C; 11-26-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: ADD PICTURES

My Cars
    97 M3/2/5
    Very nice!! Subscribed what's next.
    Current cars:
    87' Zinnorot 325is
    91' Alpine white 318is
    92' E30 Alpine white Mtechnic
    97' E36 Alpine white M3/2/5

My Cars
    2001 E46 M43TUB18 Sedan
    may I know the part number for your Retractable trunk bag holders?? is it came from newer bmw models?
    BMW Fanatics & OEM Fetish
    | E36 M43B18 | E28 M20B20 | E30 M40B18 | E30 M20B25 | E34 M20B20 | E36 M40B18 | E34 M50B26 MST | E36 M50B20 | E34 M50B25 | E36 M52B25 | E46 M43TUB18 |

My Cars
    95 m3
    It's actually a VW part. I got one for my trunk years ago when I saw my brother's Jetta. I think they are now sold on eBay even cheaper.

My Cars
    1995 Saloon
    Subscribed & Bookmared.

My GOD, this car.... so many cool yet original looking mods. Probably the only favourite M3 of all time.

Nice work OP.

I'm really inspired. In the UK, NO ONE has ever moded their cars "this much". It's all about engines, turbo etc... They don't invest much in to the interior.

OP, shall i steal some of your ideas ? I really want to accomplish this on mine!

My Cars
    1992 535iA (Winter DD)
    Quote Originally Posted by M3C View Post
    HELLROT e36M3...

-Illuminated door pockets
    -Illuminated cup holders, coin inserts & tray

Although i still stand by my post earlier. My 94 was a great big pile of ____. If it wasnt for the M50 running so well, I would sold it much sooner. I will forever hate dove gray.
    Current:
    1992 535iA
    2000 540i/6 sport

Past:
    1990 535iA (R.I.P.)
    1994 325i/5 (Sold)

My Cars
    95 m3
    @M3C

thanks for the information, you can ignore my PM asking you how you made the buttons light up, I think I understand what you did.

This work is really quite amazing, I still maintain you could do an entire website about your car.

My Cars
    BMW M3

Bmw m3

Thanks to all again.

Retractable trunk bag holders is something I really wanted to keep the bags from sliding all over. BMW does offer few versions depending on the model car but not yet retractable (when not in use they do retract up and are invisible). This version is available in few VW models, there is no part number stamped on it, there are also replicas now available from various sources, unsure how they are compared to original VW version. I would say for this one: "BMW take a lesson from VW".

Hey!...no need to steal ideas, you can ask, lol.

You are right, I think it would ba a very large book or website about this but no time for this at the moment.

Here are few more, it is a pouch tool kitm I combined with cool BMW parts and the safety vest is special made for M3, all this is neatly packed in the BMW oil case and stays in the trunk.

-BMW oil case
    -Oil funnels
    -BMW Z8 gloves
    -Wheel chocks (foldable) x2
    -Special design BMW safety vest
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    1995 Saloon
    Nothing better than carrying safety equipment on the move. Good to be always prepared.

So, any more interior mods ?

I plan to do some unique mods to my Saloon (Sedan) , next week or so , So i'll post pictures here, if you allow me to.

My Cars
    95 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by EV36 View Post

I plan to do some unique mods to my Saloon (Sedan) , next week or so , So i'll post pictures here, if you allow me to.
    Not to knock your interest in posting pics, but can you just post a link in this thread to a new thread you start with pictures of your mods? Interested to see what you come up with!

My Cars
    1992 535iA (Winter DD)
    This thread is making me sad, I really wanted to do this to my dream e36 M3; however, I could not find one that was accident free and at a reasonable price. I gave up and now im seriously envying your car, guess I gotta go drive the 540i to feel better lol
    Current:
    1992 535iA
    2000 540i/6 sport

Past:
    1990 535iA (R.I.P.)
    1994 325i/5 (Sold)

My Cars
    '14 Tacoma & '88 300e
    Quote Originally Posted by stacks View Post
    This thread is making me sad, I really wanted to do this to my dream e36 M3; however, I could not find one that was accident free and at a reasonable price. I gave up and now im seriously envying your car, guess I gotta go drive the 540i to feel better lol
    You either didn't look very hard or had a very low budget. There are plenty of nice E36 M3s but the nice ones aren't $5k they're starting to go up in price.

My Cars
    2006 530XI
    Amazingly cool interior mods.. Nice work.

My Cars
    1992 535iA (Winter DD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inv3ctiv3 View Post
    You either didn't look very hard or had a very low budget. There are plenty of nice E36 M3s but the nice ones aren't $5k they're starting to go up in price.

I looked since 2009 up till this may. Everyone thinks their e36 M3 is one of a kind when it comes to selling and that 120,000 miles and a magnaflo exhaust has to be make the car worth 12 grand right? My budget was anywhere from 8 to 10 grand and in cash, so no i wasn't looking for some 5,000 dollar lump and I was checking coast to cost. All I wanted was an accident, rust and paintwork free car that was not heavily modded. When you live in the northeast, everything is expensive for no reason at all.
    Current:
    1992 535iA
    2000 540i/6 sport

Past:
    1990 535iA (R.I.P.)
    1994 325i/5 (Sold)

My Cars
    97 bmw m3
    maybe cause I live in florida...but I got a hell of a deal on mine, 97 m3 sedan...got it for 6500. I think if you really want a fantastic car, and your willing to work for it, it will find you.

M3C amazing work sir. I think after the new year I will prolly start bugging you also, really want to get my M up to par. And the interior is begging for some love...hehe.

Jb

My Cars
    2001 540i
    M3C, these accessories are truly over the top. Such attention to detail and creativity....overwhelming in nice way. Just overall well executed. I only knew of half of the retro-fits you have listed. Such a unique car. Lots of research went into this and planning I am sure.

Javier

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328is, 2004 RX8
    Very clean!

My Cars
    BMW M3

E36 M3 Coupe

Thank you all for viewing and comments.

These are the factory options:

Titansilber Metallic
    Leather Interior black nappa
    Airbag for front passenger
    Side airbag for driver/passenger
    Rear spoiler w/3rd brake light
    Lift-up-and-slide-back sunroof, electric
    Electr. front seat adjustment
    Armrest front
    Seat heating driver/passenger
    Headrests, rear, mechanically adjustable
    Automatic air conditioning
    Cruise control
    On-board computer with remote control
    Hi-Fi Loudspeaker System Harman Kardon
    Antenna-Diversity
    BMW 6-CD changer I-bus
    M Double Spoke Stagered, Forged Wheels
    Battery master switch
    Transport protection package
    LSDifferential lock 25%
    Automatic stability control (ASC+T)
    Door mirror / driver's lock, windshield washer nozzles, heated
    Green windscreen, green shade band
    Window lifts, electric, front
    Smoker package
    Through-loading system
    Fog lights
    Check Control
    Radio preparation
    M Sport Suspension
    M Sport 3-spoke leather steering wheel, multifunction
    Language version English
    Car Telephone Preparation
    BMW Security System Preparation
    Trunk Compartment Net
    Control of number-plate attachment
    Cabin & Trunk floor mats M3
    Last edited by M3C; 03-22-2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: update

My Cars
    1995 Saloon
    So @M3C, have you been doing any new unique mods this year ?

My Cars
    1998 BMW 318ti
    Nice m3!
    bonus points for coupe!
    ti reppin
    -TAMA drums-

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    wow this is awesome! this has got to be the most high tech e36 ever!

1997 BMW ///M3 Hellrot
    "60% of the time, it works everytime"

My Cars
    DE-spec E36 328i/M3 cab
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier H View Post
    M3C, these accessories are truly over the top. Such attention to detail and creativity....overwhelming in nice way. Just overall well executed. I only knew of half of the retro-fits you have listed. Such a unique car. Lots of research went into this and planning I am sure.

Javier
    There is even more, like original GSM brickphone, which is cool, but useless in the USA because of 900mhz-only frequency, not used there.
    i'm surr he would have one otherwise.
    1998 BMW M3 3.2 Cabrio • Alpinweiί III on Schwarz • German spec • 1 of 12
    SMG • SRA • PDC • AUC • OBC • GSM • HK • UURS • IHKA • FGR • MFL

IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast