Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help can't find Part

My Cars
    91 850 Panzer
    I have 3 or 4 of the OEM E31 Return valves in my used parts inventory if anyone wants one. All came out of running cars.
    wuffer at shaw dot ca
    91 850 (Panzer), 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman (WifeMobile) www.wuffer.ca

My Cars
    E31(850aut1991)-F11-E84
    Thanks Wuffer, appreciated! I just sent you email.

My Cars
    '91 E31 850i,'05 E53 4.4
    I had to purchase one from Tom 2 years ago and it solved my fuel pressure build-up under gas cap. I wondered if just putting straight rubber hose in its place would have been fine though. But its a safety feature for a reason I guess.
    I have my factory one out and have looked at what would cause the ball valve to plug often... not sure. but after a charcoal canister re-do and another float gravity valve from Tom my system seems fine.
    PS: never hurts to empty/refill the charcoal canister either if never done before. its so wasy/cheap to do. Hardest part was removing the bottom metal plate as I had to drill out the welds...
    I swear, my cars are like a girlfriend.
    Sometimes its a rough ride, sometimes its smooth motorin'.
    Sometimes she doesnt like how i treat her and sometimes i dont like how she behaves.
    BUT at the end of the day, she loves it when I am inside her.

My Cars
    1991 850i 6 Speed
    Removed the valve over the weekend and replaced it with a fuel filter of the appropriate size to prevent possible contaminants from moving between the carbon canister and fueltank or vice versa. This valve has been stuck for as long as I have had the car so there might be stuff in the pipes that will start to move now.
    Also it was a way to make only minimal changes to the system if I want to go back to stock at some point. I would like to find a valve that will not get stuck so easily as ours does..

I don't think my carbon canister has seen any fuel vapours in years before making this change.

Pressure in tank disappeared immediately, I also tested both lines by blowing while the valve was taken out.

My Cars
    1991 850i S70 6 speed
    Any feedback for part # 16131182761? I know a couple of people have installed it with middle nipple covered. Is this the correct way of doing it or closing off the thrid nipple is the way?

My Cars
    1991 850i
    Hello ,
    I also need this part and I can not find it , please help 16131182761 or equivalent
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12