Thread: Pics of my new 320i

My Cars
    1979 320i

Pics of my new 320i

Hey guys, I had posted up some months ago about problems with "my" e21 that was just bought, it was actually my friends car, but was just easier to post it up as my car. Well he lost his license and the car ended up sitting for a while (at my house lol). After some extensive work on his other car (1995 240sx) he gave me the e21 as payment. I fell in love with the car the moment I saw it for sale, and when suggested he buy it, I pushed it because I happened to like the car a lot. Anyway, the car is mine now, and I plan on getting it all in top shape and having a nice crusing car.

The car is in excellent shape, nice paint with some minor chips, no damage. interior is MINT, the leather seats look like new and everything is intact. The car only has 127k on the clock aswell!

It has some of the common problems noted in the FAQ's here, strange electrical issues with the gauges, cold start problem etc... but I love it anyway and look forward to tearing into it!

My Cars
    '81 320i
    Nice color and seems to be real clean, good luck with it!
    -Lou-

'81 320i, 5spd
    Kaschmir-metallic
    Sunroof, turbine wheels and factory fog lights.

My Cars
    83 S50/320i and '03 745i
    It does look sweet......remember, you take care of her, she'll take care of you....

My Cars
    E39 Touring, E53
    Welcome to the legion!

Bucket