Thread: door lock stuck wont turn key ..help.. pls

My Cars
    1995 m3 /95 325i

door lock stuck wont turn key ..help.. pls

hi everyone i put up a thread awhile back staying that my power door lock stopped working ...but i was still able to lock my own door using the key...but after leaving the hospital and coming home ...i cant lock my door its not wanting to turn ...at first it was alil hard to put the key in so i stoped and didnt force it and tryed it again and went in just fine :S but no longer wants to turn either direction..i live in a bad area and thankfully i still can lock it from the inside and get out from the passenger and lock that door myself ...

if u had the same thing and can help tell me whats wrong id be very thankful ..or a link to diy or anything that might help trouble shoot the problem im going to be online but im going to be searching around for answers ..
    thanks again
    and as always have nice day

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '06 Forester
    Worn out key more than likely. Had it happen to 2 e36s now, and both times they first stopped working in the driver's side door... i guess worn out key + the most worn out lock = no turn.

check to see how bad it is; the cut notches should be sharp and not worn flat.

My Cars
    1995 m3 /95 325i
    key isnt worn tho its in quite good shape first the central stopped working and now this :S