Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Jeremy5000's Build Thread

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Looks great man. That half cage looks really aggressive. What kind of coils are you running?

My Cars
    98 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by KnudsonsM3 View Post
    Looks great man. That half cage looks really aggressive. What kind of coils are you running?
    TC Kline single adjustables with Vorshlag camber plates... out of every setup I've tried, products we sell and don't sell, this is by far my favorite street and track setup. Eventually I'll splurge for some JRZ or MCS when the car is a trailered racecar, but for now I couldn't ask for anything more.

My Cars
    98 M3
    Ehhh no real updates with the e36, but I got an e39 540i/6 and I've been parting it out. I plan to use some of the money for either another set of wheels to maybe try 265s or some AIM Sports products to start collecting/analyzing data when at the track (already have one event scheduled for 2015, so I'm much farther ahead than any previous years).

My Cars
    98 M3
    Changed up the wheels a bit... OZ Cygnus splits. I mounted 245s on them too if that makes it any better

My Cars
    98' M3/4/5
    I don't know why, but I actually like the red on red! Are you changing the color?

1995 M3 S52 turbo (Sold, like an idiot) -----------------------------------1998 M3/4/5 (Hopefully turbo soon, Nope sold this too)..................................E92 335i(God, I miss the E36's)

My Cars
    98 M3
    Yea, most likely going to do bigger lips and keep them polished and then paint the centers nogaro silver. Planning on probably going 17x10 with 255s all around.

My Cars
    98 M3
    Sooo long time no update...

I sold the TC Kline coilovers and got a custom set of 2-way remote reservoir coilovers made for it. I sold the OZ Cygnus wheels after never doing much of anything to them. I have dumped quite a bit into maintenance over the past couple of years, but no longer drive it much after buying a new Tacoma. Since I have a new car to drive around, and the M3 is getting put in the garage now. I will probably strip the car down a bit more in the coming year, fix the paint a bit more, and work on making it just cleaner in general like how it used to be.

Here's how the car looks now.

And here is the Tacoma that has taken over daily driving duties. I put on some Enkei RPT1s on it, since I always wanted a set for the M3.

My Cars
    1999 M3 and 1990 Jetta G
    Pics aren’t showing up and I want to see!
    TRM Coilovers 670F/895R | BBS LM | Corsa RSC36

My Cars
    98 M3
    Better? I totally forgot how to do pictures on the forums now haha

My Cars
    1999 M3 and 1990 Jetta G
    Better! I love the Enkei's! Wouldn't mind a set for my 4th Gen 4Runner!!! I just got TRD Off-road wheels from a 5th gen.

Either way both look nice and I'm obviously very much in agreement on having a Toyota truck for a DD... awesome trucks.

Also, what 2-way remote resi coilovers you get made?
    TRM Coilovers 670F/895R | BBS LM | Corsa RSC36

My Cars
    98 M3
    The setup I'm running is still actually just a test set from my buddy's company, Open Road Tuning. We have been tweaking them over the past few months that they've been on my car and already changed out quite a few pieces on them to better work with the E36 chassis. I'll check my laptop when I get home from work later to see if I have any pics of them. We plan on tossing them on a a shock dyne in the coming months vs a few other setups he sells. In all honesty I will probably run this setup for a few years and ultimately switch it out for a set of Penskes since he's now a dealer for them and their E36 setup is surprisingly cheaper than most would expect.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789