My Cars
    e36

Bentley Manual - Free

Been lurking on here for several years getting free advice from all of you fine folks, so I figured it's time to pay it back a bit...

I no longer have my 01 X5, moved on to a 328i, so have a practically brand new X5 Bentley service manual that needs a new home. It's for model years 00 thru 06. I'll hapilly ship it to someone in need so long as you promise you will use it and not sell it on to someone else. You pay the shipping. First come first served...

My Cars
    '03 525iT, '99 328i
    I would love to take that Bentley Manual off your hands. I have an '03 X5 and it would come in quite handy. I will pay for shipping to 35124.

My Cars
    e36
    Happy to send it your way. email me your info and I'll ship it out. I checked USPS and it's only going to be about $11 so I'll throw that in, no skin off my back. My email is jcg1571@yahoo.com.

If first person for some reason dont want that bentley manual i would love to have it. I will pay shipping. My email laskaunas@yahoo.com

My Cars
    e30is, e34it, e53 4.6is
    Whoever has it, I have question that seems no one can answer. Moneys right right now, otherwise, I'd buy the book myself.
    I just wanted to know if there is a fuse for the alternator on the 4.6is?
    if you do have an answer or you able to find it in the book please email me @ lionfire333@yahoo.com