Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940

Thread: Diagnostic program with realtime graph view

My Cars
    Mini Cooper r56
    Quote Originally Posted by pheno View Post
    AEM, PLX and Innovate proven to be working! Might need some configs but I can help with that just shoot me with an email...
    Hello. please tell me testo does not see my n14 engine. can it work with n14?

My Cars
    E61 520d LCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Minicooperr56 View Post
    Hello. please tell me testo does not see my n14 engine. can it work with n14?
    Sure, if your BMW Tools / Ediabas installation is working.
    E61 520d LCI

Check out TestO - free datalogger for BMW. Includes support for: AEM, PLX, 14point7, Innovate (through SDK)

My Cars
    Mini Cooper r56
    I have bmw standart tools, ediabas, winkfp, rheingold installed. it all works. but testo does not find my engine block and is not on the n14 list at all. what should I do? help me please

My Cars
    Mini Cooper r56
    I copied all the prg files from edisbas to the Ecu testo folder. right ?

My Cars
    Mini Cooper r56
    please tell me how to make testo work? my engine determines, but then when I do a custom job itís empty there. there is nothing.

My Cars
    Mini R53
    Add "MED172" into eculist.txt within TestO. Then simply search MED172 under "ECUs" header within TestO. Custom jobs can be created with more knowledge later on.

My Cars
    BMW f21 116
    Hello, can you help me, I get error like this:

Querying: D_0012
    SYS-0005: OBJECT FILE NOT FOUND
    Querying: D_MOTOR
    SYS-0012: IDENTIFICATION ERROR
    Querying: D_MOTOR2
    Querying: G_MOTOR
    Querying: G_MOTOR2

From bmw standart tools, only ediabas is instaled, it works (tested on esis), I use enet lace (everything is ok with esis too). The ediabas path is registered in the "Patch" file, I tried to change the edibas sources, I tried both the regular version and Standalone, everywhere the same thing, I donít understand what was happening.
    Please help me, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Nivanikov; 01-13-2020 at 10:59 AM.

My Cars
    E61 520d LCI
    Do you use 'standalone' version ? because that won't work with ENET. Try the 'ediabas' version.
    E61 520d LCI

Check out TestO - free datalogger for BMW. Includes support for: AEM, PLX, 14point7, Innovate (through SDK)

My Cars
    BMW f21 116
    I tried 'standalone' version, but nothing comes of it. Maybe the problem is that I'm trying to connect to f25 without changing anything in the standard assembly? (BMW x3 f25 n57)
    but nothing comes of itbut nothing comes of itbut nothing comes of it
    Last edited by Nivanikov; 01-17-2020 at 05:31 PM.

My Cars
    BMW f21 116
    Oh, sorry, i tried 'edibas' version but nothing comes of it. Maybe the problem is that I'm trying to connect to f25 without changing anything in the standard assembly? (BMW x3 f25 n57)
    but nothing comes of itbut nothing comes of it but nothing comes of it

My Cars
    Mini
    Does this data logger work with Mini F56 B48 engine?
    I use EDIABAS with E-Net cable

My Cars
    E87 and E84
    Good afternoon,

I would like to use TESTO for monitoring the output speed of the transmission and the wheel speed (because sometimes an error occures in one of these parameters)
    Can this be done in this program? I have a 8HP45 gearbox in a E70. In the ECU list I only find the GS19.11, which is the 6HP (if i'm right) I think my transmission is the GSB233. The DSC is a DSC70.

If it can read the parameters of these I will investigate whether I can make TESTO work for me. It looks very promising with the CSV-files...

Best regards Hendrik.

My Cars
    E61 520d LCI
    Quote Originally Posted by heze View Post
    Good afternoon,

I would like to use TESTO for monitoring the output speed of the transmission and the wheel speed (because sometimes an error occures in one of these parameters)
    Can this be done in this program? I have a 8HP45 gearbox in a E70. In the ECU list I only find the GS19.11, which is the 6HP (if i'm right) I think my transmission is the GSB233. The DSC is a DSC70.

If it can read the parameters of these I will investigate whether I can make TESTO work for me. It looks very promising with the CSV-files...

Best regards Hendrik.
    Should be possible, you just have to find the correct .prg file for your TCU
    E61 520d LCI

My Cars
    2003 M3 Coupe
    Anyone has any luck on logging with an external AEM X series wideband?
    Been trying for days but I canít get a reading from the wideband at all.
    I can get a reading from putty but nothing on TestO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Mini R53
    Yes it works perfectly, from my testo.ini
    [external_source]
    device=AEM Air/Fuel Ratio
    baud=9600
    comport=COM4 (REPLACE WITH YOUR COM PORT, ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SET BAUD RATE CORRECT ON COM PORT VIA DEVICE MANAGER)

Issues can happen with rubbish USB to Serial adapters also, I recommend to use FTDI FT232RL type (But be careful, there's many counterfeit FTDI chips on the market)

My Cars
    Mini R53
    [external_source]
    baud=9600
    comport=COM4 (REPLACE WITH YOUR COM PORT, ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SET BAUD RATE CORRECT ON COM PORT VIA DEVICE MANAGER)

Issues can happen with rubbish USB to Serial adapters also, I recommend to use FTDI FT232RL type (But be careful, there's many counterfeit FTDI chips on the market)

TestO AEM.jpg

My Cars
    M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wod View Post
    [external_source]
    baud=9600

TestO AEM.jpg
    Hello, I have a problem with connecting the innovate probe "MTX-l plus", I used to use the LC-2 controller, Mtx-l, LM-2 and they worked without a problem, after buying mtx-l plus I had a problem, after starting TESTO I try to connect with the MTX-l plus probe, but after a while I'll play myself turns off t

My Cars
    2008 BMW M5
    Hi Pheno,
    Is TestO about to log WHILE ISTA or INPA are also running/performing test routines? I'd like to measure some parameters concurrent with the test. I just downloaded the EDIABAS version but also have downloaded the standalone version also. I know that certain BMW tools cannot run while others are running and since it seems that TestO is running on EDIABAS, I wanted to know if this was even possible or perhaps I can only do so with the standalone version. Sorry if this is a redundant question, I read alot of posts already and searched and I can't seem to find the answer to that. Thanks

My Cars
    1987 BMW E30M3
    So Im trying to start a "custom job" whit TestO whit my S54B32 but I cant fint MSS54 in the ECU list? How can I do logging on my S54B32 CSL? I use standalone versjon.
    Test loggning.jpg
    Last edited by Eyestorm; 08-06-2020 at 01:21 PM.

My Cars
    1997 M3 E36 euro
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jmciver View Post
    I was playing around with Testo for the first time today (12 Oct 2015 build) and got everything working except viewing and logging data from my Innovate setup. Every time I tried to turn on the external source, Testo would crash. I am specifically selecting Innovate MTS as my equipment uses the Innovate MTS communications protocol. I tried selecting the Innovate Serial option just to see if that would work, but it did not. Testo did not crash when I selected the Innovate Serial option though, there was just no data present.

I currently have installed the Innovate MTX-L Wideband AFR gauge and the Innovate MTX-D Vacuum/Boost + RPM gauge. Both gauges work properly with the Innovate Logworks 3 software. If I open up 'Innovate' on the Debug tab and select the com port for my Innovate equipment (COM 3 in my case), and then press start, I see data scrolling (although I don't know what I am looking at).

Any ideas on what other settings I can check?

Also, are there any gauges available to view the Innovate data once I get it working?

Hi, I've got the same errors. but i'm using an LM-2. I use the MTS OUT through serial port on my PC, this is working well with BMWlogger but TestO crash when I turn on innovate MTS.
    If I turn on innovate serial, I ve got communication but value is permanent 0.
    Anybody here managed to get AFR signal in TestO from innovate ?
    Thanks!

My Cars
    E61 520d LCI
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyestorm View Post
    So Im trying to start a "custom job" whit TestO whit my S54B32 but I cant fint MSS54 in the ECU list? How can I do logging on my S54B32 CSL? I use standalone versjon.
    Test loggning.jpg
    MSS54 ecu does not support 'custom jobs' like newer ecus and starting from older DDEs. So best way is to use 'MSS54 Serial' ecu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gegette View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi, I've got the same errors. but i'm using an LM-2. I use the MTS OUT through serial port on my PC, this is working well with BMWlogger but TestO crash when I turn on innovate MTS.
    If I turn on innovate serial, I ve got communication but value is permanent 0.
    Anybody here managed to get AFR signal in TestO from innovate ?
    Thanks!
    Sent email :-)

But solution is to add this to DeviceDefs.xml:

<dev type="LM2 " description="LM2 Lambda Gauge">
    <channel defaultFunc="LAMBDA"/>
    </dev>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gmtegear View Post
    Hi Pheno,
    Is TestO about to log WHILE ISTA or INPA are also running/performing test routines? I'd like to measure some parameters concurrent with the test. I just downloaded the EDIABAS version but also have downloaded the standalone version also. I know that certain BMW tools cannot run while others are running and since it seems that TestO is running on EDIABAS, I wanted to know if this was even possible or perhaps I can only do so with the standalone version. Sorry if this is a redundant question, I read alot of posts already and searched and I can't seem to find the answer to that. Thanks
    TestO runs standalone and no other tools can be run at the same time and be connected to car.
    E61 520d LCI

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940