Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BEAR MTN. RUN & CAR SHOW FUNDRAISER - May 20th

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzd2 View Post
    -87roadracer: tx for putting together a great, fun, exciting cruise! fun time was had, c-yall next time!!!!!!
    dave(e24)

thanks for the compliment. love ur car also, ur sig does not do it justice
    See ya at the next run Dave!
    2005 M3 ZCP Interlagos Blue / 6MT / NO sunroof / cloth/leather manual seats / Cold Weather Package / NAV / H/K System / Eurotray / Dice / Umnitza V2 6000K Angel Eyes / 6000K D2S Low Beams /8000K HID Fog Lights / LED Tail Lights / Auto Solutions 40% Reduction Short Shifter Kit / Zeckenhausen CDV / SS Brake Lines / Rouge Engineering Adjustable Control Arms / TMS camber plates / H&R springs w/adjustable rears / ZHP Shift Knob / OEM Alcantara Shift Boot / CF Rear Diffuser / 19" Linea Corse rims LC818 in Hyper Black w/ Hankook 245/275 tires

My Cars
    Z3M, X5M
    Thanks for putting the drive together. It was a great way for me to kick of my Bday.
    I'm def picking up a GoPro for the next drive.
    It was lots of fun. Thanks again Roger.

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Thrizzle
    Thanks for putting the drive together. It was a great way for me to kick of my Bday.

Last edited by Z-Thrizzle; 05-20-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -Phil

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Thrizzle View Post

Certainly a great day for some open top motoring for ya. Happy Birthday man!
    2005 M3 ZCP Interlagos Blue / 6MT / NO sunroof / cloth/leather manual seats / Cold Weather Package / NAV / H/K System / Eurotray / Dice / Umnitza V2 6000K Angel Eyes / 6000K D2S Low Beams /8000K HID Fog Lights / LED Tail Lights / Auto Solutions 40% Reduction Short Shifter Kit / Zeckenhausen CDV / SS Brake Lines / Rouge Engineering Adjustable Control Arms / TMS camber plates / H&R springs w/adjustable rears / ZHP Shift Knob / OEM Alcantara Shift Boot / CF Rear Diffuser / 19" Linea Corse rims LC818 in Hyper Black w/ Hankook 245/275 tires

My Cars
    1988 635csi
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Thrizzle View Post

belated Happy Birthday! btw, forgot to mention it yesterday but great plate

On a different not to "Mr. Lotus" - great plate also!

To all who attended:

Thanks for the fun day & memories!

Stay well!

Quote Originally Posted by HtheDuck View Post
    Good seeing old & new faces again! I needed that stress relief run this morning.
    I feel bad for the other white E36, please tell us you got home safe!

DITTO!!!!

I hear he made it home ok but would be nice for him to confirm?
    Last edited by cruzd2; 05-21-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    01 740iL & 92 GTI

This Shark is looking Vicious!

No BITCHASSEDNESS!!

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Rocka View Post

This Shark is looking Vicious!
    That car was better in person. Very sweet!

My Cars
    Audi A4 1.8T 03
    Agreed!

BMW 135i 2008 (Current)
    - Maxima 95 (DD)
    Acura TL 02 (Retired) - Acura TLS 03 (Retired) - Acura TL 05 (Retired) - Scion tC 2006 (Retired)
    Audi A4 2003 (Retired) - Jeep Grand Cherokee 96 DD (Retired)

My Cars
    1988 635csi
    Thanks all for the fine compliments . All kudos go to roger to whom w/o this would not had been possible.

BTW, all represented with fine examples of theri own!!!!

My Cars
    02 540i/6
    My go pro videos are taking longer to upload to youtube than I thought. But they should all be up sometime this week.

Shout out to Lostkhan for helping me not be "LostGuttershark" on the way home

And also to Roger for pulling together a great run with that amazing first leg on Dennytown Rd!

Ps, I overheard you say your were looking for a few new roads, may I suggest looking into Route 218 by Cornwall-on-Hudson, and also Route 299 heading West from New Paltz connecting to Route 44 / 55.
    2002 540i | 6 speed | (892) Titanium Gray | BC Coilovers |E60 SSK - ZHP Knob | CDV Delete | M5 RSB | Muffler Delete - 2.75" Turndown | Dice Duo | Spec Dock | Running log -> http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1713303

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Quote Originally Posted by guttershark View Post
    My go pro videos are taking longer to upload to youtube than I thought. But they should all be up sometime this week.

Shout out to Lostkhan for helping me not be "LostGuttershark" on the way home

And also to Roger for pulling together a great run with that amazing first leg on Dennytown Rd!

Ps, I overheard you say your were looking for a few new roads, may I suggest looking into Route 218 by Cornwall-on-Hudson, and also Route 299 heading West from New Paltz connecting to Route 44 / 55.
    I'm always open to trying some new roads.

My Cars
    02 540i/6
    Quote Originally Posted by 87roadracer View Post
    I'm always open to trying some new roads.

Here's part of the first leg! We start moving at 3:30 in, and 4:50 we're moving. Damn that TL was loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zqK...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by guttershark; 05-21-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    2002 540i | 6 speed | (892) Titanium Gray | BC Coilovers |E60 SSK - ZHP Knob | CDV Delete | M5 RSB | Muffler Delete - 2.75" Turndown | Dice Duo | Spec Dock | Running log -> http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1713303

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP

Here's part of the first leg! We start moving at 3:30 in, and 4:50 we're moving. Damn that TL was loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zqK...ature=youtu.be
    Nice camera angle....driver, road and yeah loud TL.

My Cars
    02 540i/6
    Nice camera angle....driver, road and yeah loud TL.
    Thanks! Here's Dennytown road guys, don't forget to watch in HD (if it's avaliable yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8No7...ature=youtu.be

I hope everyone else can post up their go-pro footage when they get a chance.

My Cars
    Z3M, X5M
    Thanks! Here's Dennytown road guys, don't forget to watch in HD (if it's avaliable yet)

Nice video, I like that camera angle.
    -Phil

My Cars
    Acura TL SH-AWD/Tech
    Sigh, I'm still not use to the lightweight crank pulley and kept missing shifts . Thanks for the vid and Rodger/Kahn as always for the run!

My Cars
    1988 635csi
    Nice video posting. . note to self; "buy a go-pro!" :-)

My Cars
    Audi A4 1.8T 03
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartTLs
    Sigh, I'm still not use to the lightweight crank pulley and kept missing shifts . Thanks for the vid and Rodger/Kahn as always for the run!
    Your TL looks and sounds amazing. Making me want to trade my wife"s Rav4 and get that. I get to drive it up too. My love for TLs is growing again.

BMW 135i 2008 (Current)
    - Maxima 95 (DD)
    Acura TL 02 (Retired) - Acura TLS 03 (Retired) - Acura TL 05 (Retired) - Scion tC 2006 (Retired)

My Cars
    Acura TL SH-AWD/Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by lostkhan View Post
    Your TL looks and sounds amazing. Making me want to trade my wife"s Rav4 and get that. I get to drive it up too. My love for TLs is growing again.
    I highly recommend getting a MT since it wont be your DD; even without power bolt on's they're about as fast as mine. With the bolt on's I might as well be a coach potatoe racing an olympic sprinter :\

Edit: roger wheres the vid?!
    Last edited by HeartTLs; 05-23-2012 at 07:56 AM.

My Cars
    Audi A4 1.8T 03

Really nice Camera position. Thanks for making the video!

BMW 135i 2008 (Current)
    - Maxima 95 (DD)

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP

Video

Here is the video minus the I-84 drive which I will post this weekend.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exW4Ht2jE-o&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

My Cars
    02 540i/6
    Really nice Camera position. Thanks for making the video!
    Thanks, the angle came out better than I anticipated. And anytime, I love being able to share my view of the roads with everybody else from the drive and the others on the boards.

I kept in touch with Danko (Lotus Elise) and he shared his go-pro footage with me, so I uploaded one of the videos so far. Geez between uploading/downloading and sending to youtube, these files take forever!

View from the Lotus down Dennytown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKEX...ature=youtu.be

Love the angle, Roger. You guys were really moving on Snake Hill!

My Cars
    E39
    Here is the video minus the I-84 drive which I will post this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exW4H...&feature=g-u-u
    Great video Roger! You and Khan were killling it in the twisties.Keep us updated on the next one.

My Cars
    94 530i touring, 98 E36M
    Quote Originally Posted by chillax5

Great video Roger! You and Khan were killling it in the twisties.Keep us updated on the next one.
    Killing the twisties is a understatement, all you saw was them two, for most of the 7 min. Great video

My Cars
    Audi A4 1.8T 03
    Quote Originally Posted by chillax5 View Post
    Me and Roger are looking for some new roads. Let us know if you have any in your mind. We are gonna setup our next run with brand new roads.
    But, Dannytown is our little nurburgring where we tune our suspensions. lol

BMW 135i 2008 (Current)
    - Maxima 95 (DD)

My Cars
    2005 M3 ZCP
    Me and Roger are looking for some new roads. Let us know if you have any in your mind. We are gonna setup our next run with brand new roads.
    But, Dannytown is our little nurburgring where we tune our suspensions. lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast