Thread: URGENT~ e93 or e92 techie/body type I need HELP!

My Cars
    Dickdeep in sharks

URGENT~ e93 or e92 techie/body type I need HELP!

PROBLEM SOLVED.

None of the standard resources have a particular measurement that I need in order to complete front body alignment on an e93 in my shop.

The missing dimension is corner to corner under the hood at the further-most forward fender bolt to the far side further-most rear fender bolt. Standard measurements are typically provided center to center of the bolt/hole and generally provided in Metric units. My frame rack and tech are tied up for lack of this information. All other dimensions were available except this one considered non-published by the vehicle manufacturer.

I'm desperate and its costing valuable production/output. If you are available by phone while taking the measurement, all the better. I hope I won't be sorry for posting my mobile number (maybe I'll go back and delete later ;~) two four eight- six one three- zero two two nine.

Many thanks to anybody able to help.
    I will post when I no longer need this information so as not to waste anybody's precious time.
    Last edited by 3ITs; 04-27-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Problem solved. Thank you Chief.