XRIMS

Thread: Fs: Brand new oem bmw style 32 18" wheel set 18x8 et20 - $800

My Cars
    E46

Fs: Brand new oem bmw style 32 18" wheel set 18x8 et20 - $800

Up for sale is a set of brand new OEM BMW Style 32 18" wheels (all four are 18X8 ET20). I've had these for a few years sitting in their boxes, I was waiting until the tires on my E28 factory wheels to wear out before putting these on but now I need the money to fund the turbo for my M3. These are brand new, never been mounted or rolled on. What you see is what you get, one wheel has a slight mark but it is nothing too bad (lower wheel closest to the camera in the first picture)

The finish and quality on these is AMAZING. Crappy replicas just don't compare to these, the finish on these is made to last - especially with the high dusting bmw brake pads.

Looking to get $800 plus shipping for them, I am firm. Local pickup in Atlanta, GA is fine otherwise I can ship. Email me: aligsu@gmail.com

Wheels in Sig are SSR GT3's 19" E46 M3 fitment. Dinan E46 M3 Suspension. Pic thanks to Kyle K.

My Cars
    318is
    omg omg omg i wonder how these would look on my e36!!! xD

I said a ten-second car, not a ten-minute car.

My Cars
    E46
    They're awesome wheels! Bump!

Wheels in Sig are SSR GT3's 19" E46 M3 fitment. Dinan E46 M3 Suspension. Pic thanks to Kyle K.