Thread: Hella E30 Euro Ellipsoid Headlights GB- *Now Closed*

My Cars
    '90 BMW 325is

Exclamation Hella E30 Euro Ellipsoid Headlights GB-***Take Action Now***

Ok, there is a groupbuy on Hella Euro ellipsoids for the E30 ('84-'91) 3-Series. These headlights are brand new. The prices are:

$389 For Smoked.
    $399 For Clear.

WE ONLY NEED 2 MORE PEOPLE IN THIS GROUPBUY, SO PLEASE ACT FAST!
    PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR AN E-MAIL IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, and I will put you in contact with Mike Abrahams who is running the GB.

These ellipsoid headlights will offer far better lighting than the sealed beam headlights and even the US ellipsoids. They are also a great solution if you are planning on an HID kit.

What is not included*: The H1 bulbs, and the caps for the high beam (will cost $18 x 2). If you need these things, we can get those for you.

This is the best deal you will find right now with the awful exchange rates, so please don't hesitate if you're thinking about getting some.

-David.

*Edit: the low beam wiring is in fact included I believe.
    Last edited by Sweetride01; 02-25-2004 at 06:06 PM.

'01 740iL Sport, Titanium Silver SOLD / FS: '03 Honda Odyssey EX-L Navi SOLD
    Member of the "Def, Lupin III, SpasticDwarf, and Sweetride01 know physics" club

My Cars
    85 325e
    Mike says these are the same box kit that I bought from him about a year ago. If so then they would come with the low beam wiring harness. The step-by-step process for installing these on non-ellips cars is on my site. For cars with ellips go to e30m3therealm3.com

My Cars
    Avus e30(sold), '95 Avus
    what's the address for your site Ryan? I just bought oem euro ellips off german ebay or else I would get in on this deal. I could still use the tech article for when mine finally get here.
    Level 1 Certified BMW Technician

My Cars
    '90 BMW 325is
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    Mike says these are the same box kit that I bought from him about a year ago. If so then they would come with the low beam wiring harness. The step-by-step process for installing these on non-ellips cars is on my site. For cars with ellips go to e30m3therealm3.com
    Thanks for that info Ryan.

My Cars
    '90 BMW 325is
    ***THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED***

We have the 2 people needed to complete the groupbuy. However, if there is anyone else, please contact me or Mike Abrahams by March 5th, since payment is required by March 12.
    Thank You.