Thread: Media Alert: New BMW M6 Convertible and BMW X1 Sport Activity Vehicle to Make World D

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post Media Alert: New BMW M6 Convertible and BMW X1 Sport Activity Vehicle to Make World D

The BMW M6 Convertible and BMW X1 Sport Activity Vehicle will make their World Debuts at the 2012 New York International Auto Show on Wednesday, April 4th at the BMW Stand from 10:15 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (655 West 34th Street at 11th Avenue) in Manhattan. The BMW M6 Convertible and BMW X1 and will be joined by the BMW M6 Coupe, BMW X6 M (North American debuts) and the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe (U.S. auto show debut) as the featured BMW vehicles in New York. The BMW i3 and i8 Concepts will also be featured providing a glimpse into the future of mobility.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post Media Alert: New BMW M6 Convertible and BMW X1 Sport Activity Vehicle to Make World D

Additional Featured BMW Vehicles Include the North American Debuts of the BMW M6 Coupe and BMW X6 M and the U.S. Auto Show Debut of the BMW 640i Gran Coupe

More...