Since I'm moving to South Carolina I will no longer needs winter/summer set so I'm letting go of these and just sticking to stock ZHP wheels.

2 - 18x10 ET40 $540 each on tirerack
2 - 18x8.5 ET35 $510 each on tirerack
$2100 + shipping total.

2 - 255/35/18 Hankook Ventus V12 tires with 70% tread remaining. Perfect even wear with no cupping, patches, plugs etc. May 2010 production. $219 each on tirerack
2 - 225/40/18 Above tires with 85% tread remaining also with perfect wear and no patches plugs etc. August 2010 production. $155 each on tirerack.
$748 + shipping total.

Tires were only used for one summer on my stock daily driven E46 330i. They have plenty more to go. They ride nice and quite and have good grip in wet and dry.

BBS center caps are in my brothers possession and will be included in the sale.

As you will see in the pictures the R/F wheel has a decent rash mark that the picture makes look a lot worse and the R/R has a tiny bit of rash also pictured. Other than that the wheels are pretty much mint with a random tiny scuff/chip here and there that will not be noticed from more than a foot away.

$1700 rims and tires
$1350 rims alone

Unless the buyer comes through tomorrow I will be in SC so the wheels will be at my parents house is Mokena. Pretty much at the I355/I80 intersection. I might also be able to bring these down to South Carolina if someone in that area might be interested (greenville area to be specific)

Text/call at SEVEN ZERO EIGHT --- FOUR SIX FIVE --- NINE ZERO FIVE THREE

R/R Wheel with the bit of rash

L/F Wheel CLEAN

L/R Wheel CLEAN

R/F Wheel With the worst rash (not bad)