Thread: 318i vs ti--it all depends on the driver

My Cars
    '11 335xi, '08 X5 4.8i
    Good run!

So you don't slow down to ID the cars you race before you take off??
    ///Major Havoc
    BMWCCA
    '98 M3/4 Cosmos Black/Black 5sp manual
    Shark Injector
    X-Brace, UUC TME, Eibach Anti-Swaybars, Hawk HP + Pads, Stainless Steel Brake lines
    Ground Control ( Track / School coil-over kit ) 375F/450R
    GC Camber Caster kit, 3.46 40% LSD, Strong Strut brace

Chk out - http://amazingfacts.org/

'06 530xiT Auto - Olivin Metallic/Beige
    Premium Sound Package/Logic 7 - Cold Weather Package - Premium Package - Comfort Seats
    Park Distance Control - Navigation - SIRIUS Satellite Radio - 3-Stage Heated Rear Seats - Rear Side-Window Sunshades

My Cars
    1995 318i

318i vs ti--it all depends on the driver

I left my house going to run some errands this afternoon, and as I am heading down the road I see a bimmer on my tail. Couldn't tell what it was until we came up to a light and he got beside me. Light turns green and I take off...he didn't bite until I was cruising at the speed limit 45. Then all of the sudden in the mirror I see him coming up fast...I downshift into 3rd and floor it. We basically stayed even until 90 when we shut down. I was surprised the I very slowly was pulling away.

Next we get away from traffic and meet up at a stop sign. This time it is business. We both have a decent launch but I still have just a little edge and stay ahead until we stop at 90 again since the lanes merge.

It is not often that I come up against a car that is equal to me so this was exciting. Most times they can destroy me with ease.
    1995 318i

My Cars
    1995 318i
    Well...when he was behind me I didn't know what it was, but when he pulled up next to me at the light and i saw the hatchback it was obvious. I always want to see what I race before hand.
    1995 318i

My Cars
    no BMW at the time
    exactly the same car. same engine, just the shape is different
    Ordered: '14 BMW M4
    Current: '08 Suzuki GSXR 1000; '08 HD Street Bob
    Previous: '06 BMW 330Ci; '06 Mercedes CLK-350; '04 Acura TL A-Spec; '95 BMW 318ti