Thread: In need of detailing near Columbia, MD

My Cars
    11 X3 35i M

In need of detailing near Columbia, MD

Anyone have recommendations for detailing near Columbia MD? Who is the best around here? (or who to steer clear of?)

thanks
    Current: 2011 X3 35i M-Sport, Deep Sea Blue Metallic, Oyster Napa interior, Afe intake, RaceChip Ultimate.

Past: 1998 M3 sedan, Cosmos Schwartz Metallic, Black interior, Euro 6-speed, AA Stage II TwinScrew supercharger, and a bunch of other mods.

My Cars
    11 X3 35i M
    bump....anyone know a place in the area?
    Current: 2011 X3 35i M-Sport, Deep Sea Blue Metallic, Oyster Napa interior, Afe intake, RaceChip Ultimate.

Past: 1998 M3 sedan, Cosmos Schwartz Metallic, Black interior, Euro 6-speed, AA Stage II TwinScrew supercharger, and a bunch of other mods.

My Cars
    Too many
    You really should get in touch with SpeedFreak for detailing. He has several active posts on this forum showing his work. He lives in VA but I think it would be worth your time to contact him and try to work something out. You won't be disappointed.
    I've also used Cliff Dewey's detailing shop (before I met SpeedFreak) in Silver Spring off Tech Rd. with good results. Cliff's number is 301-625-9007.
    00 740iS
    84 635 (euro)
    88 M6
    84 745i
    88 325iX
    92 850i (6 spd)

My Cars
    e36
    +1 SpeedFreak's threads are sick.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1801805

My Cars
    11 X3 35i M
    Yeah, I appreciate SpeedFreak's work, but I dont want to drive over an hour each way to get my car detailed...

My Cars
    Too many
    Quote Originally Posted by najnad View Post
    Yeah, I appreciate SpeedFreak's work, but I dont want to drive over an hour each way to get my car detailed...
    Give him a call, now that the weather is getting warmer you might be able to work something out with him. In the past I've gone to his place for detailing and he's come to mine. IMHO his work is well worth the drive.
    00 740iS
    84 635 (euro)
    88 M6
    84 745i
    88 325iX
    92 850i (6 spd)

My Cars
    '88 Porsche 951
    Quote Originally Posted by Coupenut
    Give him a call, now that the weather is getting warmer you might be able to work something out with him. In the past I've gone to his place for detailing and he's come to mine. IMHO his work is well worth the drive.
    Thanks James and the rest who repped me. I sometimes do mobile work depending on what all the job entails. Give me a call, I'd be happy to discuss with you.

Brian
    703-945-0629

photo (87) by SpeedFreak81, on Flickr
    '88 Porsche 951 Turbo | '07 335i | '08 Corvette C6 - 60-130 in 8.5sec | 06 GTO | '03 C5 Z06 - 12.2@116 stock

My Cars
    11 X3 35i M
    I just had a full detail done the other day at Pro Wash Auto Spa in Columbia, MD, and they did an excellent job! My 98 BMW looks practically new, inside and out. I added on the engine detail and it was worth it, the engine bay looks new too. They even were able to make my old and pitted chrome rims look good. I used a Groupon for them, but I will go back and gladly pay full price.

It took a little over 3 hours, I waited there and sat in their waiting room...cable tv, water, and a coffee maker...and a plug for my laptop (I think they have wifi, but I didnt ask for their password).

Note: if you go to their website and look for detailing, it takes you to their sister company that does mobile detailing...just call Pro Wash Auto Spa and tell them you want to bring the car to them for detailing.

http://www.prowashautospallc.com/