Hi guys, I am selling my 1986 BMW 735I. Here is a rundown of the car.

3/86 735 IA purchased at 134K
Black on tan
Car has had a 5 speed conversion with a Getrag 265/6 gearbox. New pedal support was installed at swap 150k. New Beyer Driveline shaft at 200K. All the seals,guibo,shifter knuckle were replaced when the trans went into the car. Very new clutch was reused from [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]parts [COLOR=blue !important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].The parts car for the swap was a 82 Euro 735. New factory shifter link and shifter installed at roughly 210K.
Euro Bumpers
Euro tail lights
Euro Headlights
Factory Oil Cooler..and it works!!
Working heat and A/C many vacuum motors were replaced.
[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]HVAC[/COLOR][/COLOR] has one issue, the temperature is either hot or cold. I think the interior temperature is at fault.
364 LSD clutches in LSD were replaced as were the LSD mounting bolts at 135K
New windshield at 210K,with new factory seal.
E30 Lighted rear [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]view [COLOR=blue !important]mirror[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].
[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Driver[/COLOR][/COLOR] door key tumbler replaced at 210K
Heated seats
Brake bomb replaced at roughly 180K
Rebuilt front calipers at 190.
Rear axle drive flange to hub, replaced due to rusty tone rings, ABS functions as it should.
and the usual options that every other 735 came with.(OBC,Cruise,etc)
New blower Motor at 210K
Will need a muffler.

Car is presently in running driving condition. I would trust this car to drive anywhere. Infact many of the miles on the car were from regular trips from Cleveland to New Jersey which if you do not know is 8 hrs roughly. I have personally driven this car all over the place and hate to see it go but I need to move on (tears...haha) THere is rust on the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]passenger [COLOR=blue !important]side[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] doors and fenders. Apparently it had some body work done due to a side swipe but thats all I know. I believe that I am the 3rd owner. There is brake vibration which is from the rear, due to a caliper that was hanging, it has since been rebuilt, but rotors were not yet replaced.New rotors will be supplied or installed. Wheels are tyres are 14" turbine, 6" wide in the front and 6.5" wide in the back. Powder coated black and sliver with less than 5K on the Tyres. Winter wheels are 14" steels with trim rings and center caps(think russian mobster) with Firestone Winter Force tyres. 205 65 14 The V1 hard wire kit will most likely be removed before the sale unless the buyer wants it.

There are also a numerous other repairs that I have done along the way but I cannot remember them all.

I am looking to get $3500 for the complete car with the extra set of wheels. I am open to offers. Please email me at pkambic@gmail.com. If you are local and want to see the car we can arrange a pre-purchase inspection to look the car over.

Here is the link to the photos.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11671...OT5gdHO79bx0wE