wassup everyone on bimmerforums. ive been reading up here alot and gettin much info for a while now and decided to get more active in the forums.

anyway, about a year ago, i sold my mk3 jetta, saved up for a lil while, and bought an e36 m3 from a member on this site. ofcourse, as i expected, i was way more satisfied. car is salvaged, but has low miles, and no frame damage, mint interior, and pretty cheap. bought it anyway. some may remember the car from its Fs thread.

plan is to just have fun with the car, and keep as a long term project since the resale wont be worth it.

car when i first got it:
1995 e36 m3
d2 coilovers
cheap looking intake
exhaust (unknown)
d2 coilovers
m5 reps
hids
fiberglass hood
rear wing delete

when i first picked it up form colorado:

back home

the first thing i did was get some clear/red tails, clear corners, new side skirts and front bumper, and a paint job. i got all of the minor dents removed, alpine white respray, and flat black roof.

at the shop:
before

after

after the paint job, things popped up in life that needed attention, so i wasnt able to make any moves with the car. however, in preperation for some audio in the future, i decided to repair my damaged trunk bed. i used some plywood and cut out the shape of the trunk.

still waiting to wrap the piece of wood in black suede or something. not gonna bother to dynamat i dont think.
once it gets warm, i plan to put my wheels on, lower the front, and start working on some suspension.
more to come soon