Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

My Cars
    4dr Wrangler, s60R
    Ill reserve overall judgment for a few more hours of gameplay, first impression is that gameplay is.improved, the fighting is more fun, I wish there was less auto dialogue but its still very cinematic. Its an epic story but feels forced at times, specifically the little monologue with ash when you first visit her on the citadel ( not really a spoiler don't worry)

My Cars
    04 SVTF 05 GX470 05 F150
    so should i buy this game? i have not played the first 2.

- what type of game is this?

- about how long will it take to beat?

thanks

My Cars
    E24
    No spoilers in this thread please. If you complete the game, make an official "i finished the game" thread.

Ugh - game keeps crashing mid quest.
    Last edited by jsedlak; 03-07-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    Fast s30 Z / Slow e92 M3
    O snap, the SR-2 gets destroyed and loses half its crew again!

j.k +1 on a official completed game thread. keep spoilers out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Head View Post
    so should i buy this game? i have not played the first 2.

- what type of game is this?

- about how long will it take to beat?

thanks

Action sci-fi role playing game.

You should play the first two games, because your actions on what you do and decisions carry over on each game.

It took me 25 hours for the first game, 35 for the 2nd. I think this third and final chapter should take 40+ hours.
    Last edited by FifthStreetz; 03-07-2012 at 06:48 PM.

My Cars
    2012 VW GLI
    I'm really trying to save money and not buy this game...ugh

My Cars
    '03 530i5
    I've played ME1 all the way to the middle-end part of the game and got tired of the shooting gameplay however the storyline/dialogues were great. ME2 was fun, battle system was better however dialogue and storyline was ok.

Question, if I finished ME 2 and haven't finished ME1 should I complete both series first then play ME3 for a better ending/storyline or should I just continue?

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    FUUUUUUUU trying so hard to save money but I NEED this game.

My Cars
    Fast s30 Z / Slow e92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by htran View Post
    I've played ME1 all the way to the middle-end part of the game and got tired of the shooting gameplay however the storyline/dialogues were great. ME2 was fun, battle system was better however dialogue and storyline was ok.

Question, if I finished ME 2 and haven't finished ME1 should I complete both series first then play ME3 for a better ending/storyline or should I just continue?
    yes i would finish ME1 to try to get a "perfect" ME3 ending.

My Cars
    3 Hondas, 3 Chevys.
    Damn this game doesn't look nearly as polished as ME2 did, I've only played about ten minutes though.

First thoughts: You guys hold off the reapers, I need to find where Ashley went in that nice blue suit of hers.

EJ8-Squad Ride of the Month April 2009/2010/2012. EJ8-Squad Ride of the Year 2010. Super Street Magazine Grassroots Feature April 2011.
    "When you know you're losing an argument online, correct their grammer."

My Cars
    My two legs
    Quote Originally Posted by Artikgrau325is View Post
    Damn this game doesn't look nearly as polished as ME2 did, I've only played about ten minutes though.

First thoughts: You guys hold off the reapers, I need to find where Ashley went in that nice blue suit of hers.

It isn't. Thats the only real dissappointment with the game so far.

I'm sure someone will have a save for the "perfect" ending. Personally, I think this is just a scam to get me to re-play ME1 and ME2

My Cars
    E24
    What do you guys mean by perfect ending?

My Cars
    Fast s30 Z / Slow e92 M3
    perfect ending as in everyone lives, earth is saved, or something like that. There are multiple endings, i believe there is a really bad ending where everyone dies, and whole universe is destroyed by reapers

If i dont get a perfect ending ill just youtube it. Ill youtube for the worst ending too

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    I THINK I have a save for the perfect ending, but I can't remember if I let Jack die or not. I think I might have because I hated that stupid bitch.

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    Man this looks pretty on PC, I am only like 3 hours in, but I am excited to play this A LOT.... reckoning on hold for a while it seems.

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    E24
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
    perfect ending as in everyone lives, earth is saved, or something like that. There are multiple endings, i believe there is a really bad ending where everyone dies, and whole universe is destroyed by reapers

If i dont get a perfect ending ill just youtube it. Ill youtube for the worst ending too
    ah... do you need an me2 save for a perfect ending? that'd be pretty lame. though I guess i chose to kill off someone when I started, since I don't have Me2 for PC.

My Cars
    6sp '05 M3 Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by jsedlak View Post
    ah... do you need an me2 save for a perfect ending? that'd be pretty lame. though I guess i chose to kill off someone when I started, since I don't have Me2 for PC.
    You do not.

Red '05 M3 Convertible - 6sp.

My Cars
    '03 530i5
    Quote Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
    yes i would finish ME1 to try to get a "perfect" ME3 ending.
    I just checked my file last night and it seems like I did complete ME1, well time to begin ME3 and get the perfect ending. Then I'll replay the series again to get the bad ending.

My Cars
    S/C Tacoma 4x4, + 330Ci
    this is so fucking cool, i was so sad when ME2 ended knowing it would be over a year before the next one came out... this is the first PC game i have actually paid for in a long time, gotta support bioware ya know so they continue making top notch games like this...
    Glare shielding www.justoffroad.org

My Cars
    My two legs
    Can the Revnant be upgraded to be more powerful/useful than the Mattock or N7 gun?

My Cars
    3 Hondas, 3 Chevys.
    The beginning of the game was chop city, but it has greatly improved as a I pushed forward. The scene where they first left Earth instantly grabbed me in its intensity and showed me the losses of war (and the score was awesome). Definitely looking forward to what else is awaiting me

EJ8-Squad Ride of the Month April 2009/2010/2012. EJ8-Squad Ride of the Year 2010. Super Street Magazine Grassroots Feature April 2011.
    "When you know you're losing an argument online, correct their grammer."

My Cars
    My two legs
    Most of the game is like that. I can see why some are disappointed with the end, but I'm not.

My Cars
    My two legs
    Most of the game is like that. I can see why some are disappointed with the end, but I'm not.

My Cars
    1995 BMW Dakar M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman
    Can the Revnant be upgraded to be more powerful/useful than the Mattock or N7 gun?
    No but with upgrades it's well worth it!

My Cars
    My two legs
    Yea, i did. It was tits.

Started a new play with Infiltrator. My plan was to stick with a pistol and sniper rifle the whole way. But I've just discovered the Scorpion pistol. Holy shit this guns is awesome.

My Cars
    4dr Wrangler, s60R
    I started with the infiltrator too, put it on insanity as well figuring it would be the easiest class to get it done with. (which was correct, its been a breeze.) Ive been using the mantis sniper and the tempest smg with the weight reduced by 80%, my cool downs are near instant for cloak and the fire blast thing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast