Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Mass Effect 3

My Cars
    Are Slower than yours.
    I agree, hence why im just gonna get it for the xbone, wonder if it will be a play anywhere game...

My Cars
    My two legs
    Man plan all along had been to upgrade my graphics card for Mass Effect A or Star Citizen. Honestly, I see no reason to bother if the game is going to be this ... unpolished. At least not right now. Maybe when the DLC is released and all the patches done, I'll pay some money.

I don't think they can fix those animations with patches. That's embarrassing. The 2007 release has better facial animations than this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis T View Post
    Hauling Marines around the world is the equivalent to driving around town with a kennel full of trained honey badgers that are all hyped up on meth and then dropping them off at a nursery. Also as long as you feed them and give them somewhere to sleep, they'll be your friend....and again, don't poke them.

My Cars
    Are Slower than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    The 2007 release has better facial animations than this game.
    So much this....

Im really looking forward to story line and the multi player.

but yeah..those face animations are horrible lol

My Cars
    My two legs
    So disappointed. I mean ... that's not even patchable at this point.
    Hauling Marines around the world is the equivalent to driving around town with a kennel full of trained honey badgers that are all hyped up on meth and then dropping them off at a nursery. Also as long as you feed them and give them somewhere to sleep, they'll be your friend....and again, don't poke them.

My Cars
    14 335i, 2x 98 C 230
    Facial expressions and animations are a bit wonky at some points. But other than that i've really enjoyed the trial. Exploration, combat, multiplayer, weapon/skill customization have all been a blast.

I think it's easy to get caught up in just bashing ME:A; but it has a lot going for it and I 100% think it's worth you giving it a shot. EA has the 24hr return policy if you don't like it.

My Cars
    Are Slower than yours.
    So disappointed. I mean ... that's not even patchable at this point.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crane View Post
    Facial expressions and animations are a bit wonky at some points. But other than that i've really enjoyed the trial. Exploration, combat, multiplayer, weapon/skill customization have all been a blast.

I think it's easy to get caught up in just bashing ME:A; but it has a lot going for it and I 100% think it's worth you giving it a shot. EA has the 24hr return policy if you don't like it.
    I'm still getting it on the 21st.

My Cars
    My two legs
    Yeah, I think I'm going to wait for a while. Got enough going on. Who knows, maybe I'll have more money to upgrade the rig. I'm sure I could always use an extra 8 GB or RAM

My Cars
    330xi
    Yeah, I think I'm going to wait for a while. Got enough going on. Who knows, maybe I'll have more money to upgrade the rig. I'm sure I could always use an extra 8 GB or RAM
    I've got it on xbox one. The animations are okay, they aren't good though either, like they just aren't smooth. The characters faces look amazing and detailed one minute the next it looks like a shiny playdoh. Can be a bit alarming.

Its a fun game. But too open-worldy, at times it feels like there's too much to do if you talk to everyone and hit yeah I'll do that for you.

Its a fun game.

My Cars
    Are Slower than yours.
    Multi-player is awesome! I haven't even tried campaign mode... only 7 waves instead of 10...wtf... no more cover-over grabs... but I love the fact that each power has its own cool down!! jet pack is kinda cool.

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3
    I will also ry to buy this one. Thanks for creating a wonderful entertainer thread here. formal dresses islamabad
    Last edited by jamesroben; 04-08-2017 at 02:09 AM.

My Cars
    '11 Golf TDI+Porsche 996
    I finished ME:A last week on PS4 and I must say I really liked it.
    Is it a deviation from the trilogy? Yes! The trilogy is a series about military commander trying to save humanity and the galaxy.
    ME: A is about a young kid who is tasked with colonizing a whole new galaxy for Milky Way species while being tasked with integrating with the natives.

Maybe it's cause I was late to the party but only during the demo did I see poor facial animation. I was super sad when EA announced there would be no single player DLC - they really could salvage the game with a few good releases - Contact wars, Quarian Arc etc etc.
    Bad choice on EA's part IMO
    I own mostly junk. Except the Porsche, that's kind of cool.
    All the motorcycles are trash which you can read about at
    http://oneguytwowheels.blogspot.com/

I'll update it eventually

Thansk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456