Here it is people. I知 selling everything out of my 95 M3 with 71k miles. I had some misfortune cleaning out the gutter in the rain. The car received some light body damage except for the rear quarter got it good. The engine bay was unharmed so I知 unloading my 3.0L OBD1 motor with everything attached, alternator, starter, fan, belts, hoses, throttle body, power steering pump, AC compressor, header, new Bosch +4 plugs, you name it, it痴 going with the engine. I pulled the engine with the 5 speed trans. and they are still bolted together, I prefer to sell them as 1 unit. All the shift linkage is still on the trans. Whoever comes up with the first $5,000 gets everything above plus the ECU. Everything needed for a fast and painless M3 upgrade, just drop it in and go. The trans. shifts flawlessly and the motor runs the same, Mobile1 fluids, uses no oil. Motor is bone stock and has never been split. I also have the 3.15:1 Differential and Drive Shaft available for sale. I will ship, but prefer a pick-up, I知 located in southern PA. If you have any questions e-mail me at huntme2@aol.com.