Thread: Sleeping With the enemy

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp

Sleeping With the enemy

Oh noes.. The new daily

I love to flap my paddle..

My Cars
    1998 540 6sp
    Looks great ! Nothing wrong with variety. I always had a quattro next to my 5er. Never considered an awd BMW just like I never considered a fwd Audi. No matter how much I love one car, after a while I feel the need to change. That's why I have the Audi, BMW, Volvo and Firebird. You know what they say, for every great car, there's a guy tired of driving it....

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    Oh man. So much better looking than anything BMW has put out in the last 5 years.

My Cars
    '98 E38 740IL, '01 740i
    Wow, That has changed my opinion of the A7's a fair bit, if it had just a bit of low to it that would be cake.
    TRPCHGE - '01 740i Black/Black 230k'ish - Power folding mirrors, Mk.IV Nav, 16:9, M-pars, Sport seats, Sport wheel, Steptronic, Euro rear fog switch, 2.50" X-Pipe, Shadowline, E53 4.6is Cluster, Lacewood interior, Chromeline, 3.15, Bilstein B6+H&R Stage II's. - SOLD 06/21

BSKCASE - '98 740il Arctic Silver/Black 175k'ish - Face-lifted, 3" Projectors, Shadowline, 01 Tails, Hydro Trunk, Sunshades, 750il Full interior retrofit, Sport Seats, Steptronic, Face-lift Steering Column, X5 Steering wheel, E53 4.6is Cluster, Euro E66 Piano black/Chrome Grab-handles, Chromeline, Suede Pillars/Headliner, Auto wipers/Lights, Lighted Handles interior/Exterior, Dual battery retrofit.

WIP: Custom Style 42 18x9.5" ET12, 18x10.5" ET8, 3.15 LSD Rear diff.

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupBquattro View Post
    Looks great ! Nothing wrong with variety. I always had a quattro next to my 5er. Never considered an awd BMW just like I never considered a fwd Audi. No matter how much I love one car, after a while I feel the need to change. That's why I have the Audi, BMW, Volvo and Firebird. You know what they say, for every great car, there's a guy tired of driving it....
    Love the quattro in inclement weather

Quote Originally Posted by adamnur View Post
    Oh man. So much better looking than anything BMW has put out in the last 5 years.
    It came down to this , the panamera , and the gran coupe. I needed four doors, plus i still have my 6 coupe. The panamera was hands down the best driver, but dated tech , butt ugly looks and the fact that the redesign will basically make for a 1st gen cayanne massacre kept me away. The GC honestly every time I looked at it I saw just another sedan. In a couple years as prices fall I may still pick one up (an M), but yes, pretty disappointed with BMW right now.

BTW sorry for the horrible quality, it seems my monitor is completely out of wack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabreslight View Post
    Wow, That has changed my opinion of the A7's a fair bit, if it had just a bit of low to it that would be cake.
    Last edited by Lord DRIFT; 10-18-2016 at 07:59 PM.

My Cars
    2003 540i - M-Sport
    i think you need Air...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZOXVI4Xs0s

Nice ride and nothing wrong with a little variety!! that a7 is a nice piece of art imho!
    2003 540i M-Sport - Sterling Grey/Black Leather
    GPS | PP | Rear Shades | Intravee II | Valentine 1 | 35w ProLumen HID Fog Lights w/3000k bulbs | 35% Formula One Pinnacle Series Ceramic Tint | Eisenmann Race Exhaust 2 x 83mm | Eibach Rear Sway Bar | Weichers Front Strut Tower Brace | Racing Dynamics CAI | Stealthone | Sound by Focal/JL Audio/Arc Audio

DPE Wheels for Sale....

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...5#post26952145

My Cars
    E63AMG/Z31/Tacoma/F31
    Your avatar always reminds me of the dude on the street corner from the movie Belly... When Method Man and Nas are rolling through the town making a delivery.

My Cars
    z3
    While I like the A7 and drove one for a couple months, I have to say that the pictures you took are probably some of the only angles in which this car does not look a bit weird and slightly disproportionate. The design from certain angles looks like they took a regular sedan and just sloped the roof back towards the edge of the trunk (which, in all honesty, is what they did). Cool car with a beautiful interior, but a funky design.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    Quote Originally Posted by RVAE34 View Post
    Your avatar always reminds me of the dude on the street corner from the movie Belly... When Method Man and Nas are rolling through the town making a delivery.

Haha. " Might have to drop a dime on them niggas"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    While I like the A7 and drove one for a couple months, I have to say that the pictures you took are probably some of the only angles in which this car does not look a bit weird and slightly disproportionate. The design from certain angles looks like they took a regular sedan and just sloped the roof back towards the edge of the trunk (which, in all honesty, is what they did). Cool car with a beautiful interior, but a funky design.
    When I 1st saw it a couple years ago, I hated it. I just didn't understand its purpose. Fast forward a couple years when I was shopping sedans (not an east thing when i love coupes) , I didnt want anything cookie cutter. I liked the fact I could toss my bike in back. The funkiness is why I was ultimately drawn to it. I will say while many folks like the S-Line kit, I think it works against the lines of the car, and much prefer it without. Wheels and stance is a definite make or break.
    Last edited by Lord DRIFT; 10-19-2016 at 02:45 PM.

My Cars
    E63AMG/Z31/Tacoma/F31
    Haha! Yes, you remember the scene too. I used to love the movie despite Nas and Tboz's horrible acting. Anyway, nice Audi The A7/S7 is my favorite of the current lineup.

My Cars
    F30 '14 328i Msport
    That thing looks mean!
    333hp @ 5300rpm?
    325ft-lbs @ 2900?
    4236lbs?

Lets see that interior!

My Cars
    1991 330iS
    Good looking car for sure, but is it any fun? Last time I checked, Audis were about as fun as a game of kick-the-can.

Avusblau 1994 Euro M3 --> Journal Here
    Lagunagrün 1991 331iS-->Journal Here

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    I dont know if I would call it fun , but I do love driving it because its good at what it was designed for. Besides , South Florida is interstate city and we only have turns at intersections. That said I often find myself going 120 without realizing it - it cruises triple digits effortlessly. You dont really need to pay much attention until pushing 130..That can be a good and bad thing, due to lack of feedback. Not exciting, but unfaded. Bad weather is almost comical, the car cannot be upset. Everynow and then I try to have some fun by slapping the paddles when pulling away from a light, but I just end up feeling and probably looking like a douche. I have other cars for that.
    Last edited by Lord DRIFT; 10-27-2016 at 05:34 PM.