Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MidWest E36 Sedan Track Toy Build

My Cars
    e36 332i
    New issues and new parts.
    I am fighting a issue with occasionally loosing fuel out my filler cap on left hand turns. I have changed caps 3 times, replaced fuel filler neck, removed the tank evap vent system running a vent hose into the trunk looping it six times then into a catch can. The catch can vent system seemed to work for a little while then just recently started dumping fuel again anytime I have 2/3 to a full tank of fuel. As suggested by another BF member I am going to epoxy the center vent on the gas cap closed.
    Moving on to some fun stuff I replaced my BW shifter with a CAE unit. Expensive....yes, worth it..... yes.

installing was a little bit of a challenge but not to tough. The installation directions were written in German since that is where the shifter is made. They were kind enough to translated with google translator and printed it out. That meant alot of confusing sentences confusing jumble of words.
    Here is the shifter installed, while I was in there I decided to remove the heater box since it was already disconnected from the engine bay

The heater box removed with new sheet metal installed to cover the hole

Guage cluster reinstalled
    Last edited by eye145; 07-05-2016 at 03:42 PM.

My Cars
    e36 332i
    New updates coming soon, Swapping to S54 for 2016.......

My Cars
    bmw e36 328i 4dr saloon
    Looks badass man, I've always liked that shifter
    1996 328i (m52B28US) OBD1 euro ZF 5spd. 3.23LSD conversion / Chem. PnP Head/ DINAN stg.2 CHIP/ VAC race valves/ S52 cams/ A/C delete/ fan delete/ Washer Fluid resv delete/ ARP head studs/ Cometic 140MLS / VAC Solid Engine/trans Mounts/ CAI / 2.5"Borla race exahaust/ NGK R spark plugs, M50 Mani, S50 Oil Res, Riot Racing HFTB, SAMCO Hoses, JBR FW, X-Brace, Mtech Front Bumper, RE RSMs, stoptech SS lines, Bilstein sports, H&R Race Springs, S52 Reinforcement plates, Kosei K1 w/ bridgestone RE960as, Brembo/stoptech slotted rotors, M3 Trailing arms, M3 Calipers, M3 Axles, ACS strut brace, weight reduction.

http://mbuild.blogspot.com/

My Cars
    1995 e36 m3
    Any updates?

My Cars
    e36 332i
    Changed jobs and took an income hit for the moment, trying to get new business up and running. May not make any timed events this year with the car.
    I still have s54 sitting on stand, just need a few more bits to complete it and get it swapped.

My Cars
    '88 BMW 325, S52-swapped
    Jon,

Looking for updates on your S54 swap, man!
    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

My Cars
    '02 540i/6
    Just wanted to throw in a compliment that I really love the detail and work you have put into this car. Amazing work. Also not too far from you!
    2002 BMW Titanium Silver 540i/6-speed Sport - ZHP Shift Knob - M5 Clutch/TTV Racing 15.6lb Flywheel - M60 Intake Manifold - N62 84mm TB - Dinan Intake Tube - 4" MAF Tube - DUDMD Tune - Magnaflow Resonator - Eibach 18mm Rear Sway Bar - Powerflex Front Sway Bar Bushings - CDV Delete - UUC SS Brake Lines - Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts - Eibach Springs - Zionsville Radiator & FDM

My Cars
    e36 332i

My Cars
    '88 BMW 325, S52-swapped
    Jon, that is awesome, man!! Gotta feel nice to have that all done!
    ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

My Cars
    e36 332i
    Whoa its been a while! Car hit a tire wall a couple years ago and will transfer all the go fast parts onto another chassi. I will be trying to document everything with time laps and video since we will be stripping a new chassi completely down and then rebuilding it back up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234