Thread: ••ό•• Dynavin D99 In stock ANDROID - FREE SHIPPING!

My Cars
    M5, E61

••ό•• Dynavin D99 In stock ANDROID - FREE SHIPPING!

We are offering free shipping for the first 5 people on our Android Dynavin D99 Units.

All units in stock are eligible for free shipping and limited to 5 people.

CLICK HERE

My Cars
    1995 m3
    Some units left in stock.

My Cars
    M5, E61

My Cars
    BMW323i
    Free shipping? I know this is a very old thread, but Dynavin doesn΄t give any support unfortunately.
    i have posted this:
    Can somebody help me with my Dynavin D99+ Android navigation for the E46!! Install Nav software on android as I don΄t see a directory file option, instead I get a black screen.

A few years ago the Dynavin was in my opinion a good aftermarket option in the E46. I was so wrong.
    I bought the system without any maps nor operation software installed. I got a SD card with the software (including the maps for Australia and a APK file to execute the IGO android software on the device).
    Despite numerous emails to Dynavin in Europe, China and Malaysia, I never got any instructions how to install the software. They did not respond at all.
    If i put the sd card in the GPS slot, I get a black screen. All other functions work fine (radio, USB etc). Even if i have this black screen in Nav mode, which should be the case as they should operate in parallel.

I would be very thankful if somebody knows how to access the Nav mode to install the software.

I hope somebody can help me with some support!!

My Cars
    M5, E61