Thread: Well, I finally got the car on the road again....

My Cars
    Superstock '04 R6

Well, I finally got the car on the road again....

Yup, my battery took a shiat just like the rest. No rhyme, reason, or tell tale signs it was coming, just kaput in what seems to be the same fashiion as the rest. I'm sure it was a good thing as I've had some things in the works and just no time to sit down and get them done. Wheels and tires to be mounted and balanced. New track specific spring rates to throw on, and some friendlier street pads. I still have some minor things to sort out like test fitting some Recaros this weekend, and some suspension adjustments, but at least I got the car out and on the road today. So needless to say, pics will be up soon as I await the arrival of the seemingly elusive sun.

It was Counts post that sparked the thought this morning as I woke up and decided to get the damn battery and take the car for a spin, and to him I have to say thank you. I've been doing some leg work in search of the right 993 Turbo or an equally clean '94 964 3.6 Turbo. Needless to say, I'm not selling the Coupe. Test drove 2 993 Turbos, and although I was very impressed, I think the arrival of the Twin Screw is going to put the Coupe in a new catagory. Something like...oh I don't know....Exotic Eater. Again, just speculation, but the smile I had on my face today has been 3 months in the making.

Just wanted to share some random thoughts with those who are more apt to understand where I'm coming from.

Ga'day.

My Cars
    M Roadster
    :

98 ///M Roadster - Sharked, FDK, twin Magnaflows, UUC Stage II Flywheel, OEM M5 Clutch, UUC TME Red & Enforcers, Zimmerman rotors, Cosmos CAI, ProjectorZs w DDE, 6K HIDs, fatter rubber on the corners, UUC Underdrive Pulleys, and Stewart High Performance water pump

My Cars
    00 MCoupe - 04 Lexus RX330 - 90 325i

Re: Well, I finally got the car on the road again....

Finally, a post about not getting rid of an MC.

Originally posted by MACK1
    I think the arrival of the Twin Screw is going to put the Coupe in a new catagory. Something like...oh I don't know....Exotic Eater. [/B]
    Well put

My Cars
    Jag XKR Silverstone, 04 645, 1 Toy Hauler & A Boat
    Lucy bastard,

Even if I shoveled the snowbank out of the way I still wouldn't make it out of the driveway.
    And I just got a new JC CAI. Computer coming today or tomorrow!
    Modifimied Z3 2.8
    Faster than you think