BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: BMW e36 Convertible Hardtop Black. With stand and cover. Short Hills, NJ 07078.

My Cars
    1995 BMW 318 Convertible

BMW e36 Convertible Hardtop Black. With stand and cover. Short Hills, NJ 07078.

If you're looking for an e36 convertible and a want a hardtop with it.......

E36 Hardtop for 1992 - 1999 3 series BMW 318, 323, 325, 328, M3.

Everything works. Dome lights, rear defogger, latches. Headliner in excellent condition.

OEM BMW stand and OEM BMW cover included.

I bought top here on ebay in late July. I am the second owner. Originally optioned with a 1998 328i convertible. The previous owner kept the car but rarely drove it and so he decided to sell the top. I offered it back to him before posting but he has no plans to drive the car other than with top down on nice days.

The top has served me well but I just bought the matching red hardtop to my car. I received a lot of compliments on the two-tone look. The black top will look good on just about any color car. The soft tops on most of these cars are black anyway. Would have kept this if red one didn't pop up but i got it.

I should also mention these hardtop SIGNIFICANTLY improve convertible handling. My car is so much stiffer and handles better with hardtop on. Not just a cold weather accessory. You'll feel like you bought a new car. Top always garaged and covered when not in use. Previous owner garages his car and garaged this top as well.

Forum price of $1000 firm. Have it listed on eBay no reserve starting at $1000.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/E36-BMW-Conv...2&cmd=ViewItem

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com
    Last edited by 95bmw318ic; 12-31-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1997 BMW 328i Convertibl
    Can you ship it to California?

SantaCruzArt

My Cars
    03 M3, 95 M3
    I'm very interested. I work in Butler, NJ (morris co). PM Sent.
    2003 BMW ///M3 Jet Black/Black Cloth - Slicktop, 6MT (Mine)
    1995 BMW ///M3 Cosmos Black/Black - 5MT (Hers)