Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Video of my gloss red wrapped 540i with some custom work

My Cars
    1997 318is 5MT
    Quote Originally Posted by nestea69 View Post
    I do not think you know how to use the word : "suit"
    Also,commas are important to use so that people understand what you want to say.
    Excuseth mine english,Since i am genetically superior,my english is automatically the CORRECTBH english
    Commas can be used to create a pause in reading. The words I wrote are all that is needed for any normal person to comprehend. And finally before I go maybe you might want to double check a term.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/strong%20suit

Now you go run along, and just enjoy being superior!
    1997 318is 5MT / Arctic Silver - Bilstein Sports / H&R Sports, TSW Nurburgring 17x8, Michelin Pilot Sport AS+ 225/45, 3.45 LSD, RE RSM's, Remus exhaust,
    Depo Euro headlights 35w 5000K, M3 spoiler, M3 rear bumper, Clear corners, sides and tails, Euro 3-Spoke steering wheel, Motorsport International side moldings, M-Technic lighted shift knob,
    UAS Keyless, C33 Aux In

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    Quote Originally Posted by bayareabmw View Post
    i have read your previous posts you say that you did it for your business, now they are your show cars? and why would you want to sell your show cars than? your so wishy washy you dont know where to start or end your lies. seriously you are such a dumass for even buying a bmw you know what would more suit you, a fucking honda go rice that shit out and throw z3 fenders with m3/m5 badges everywhere. oh wait you already did that you are a german ricer!!! both of your cars are pieces of shits, slow as fuck, and your even slower than them! go wrap your self till you suffocate.
    Reported trolololol
    Man,i've been waiting all night for one to bite.I will give another piece of advice.Read MOAR,when you see something about a 650i STOP,drop and ROLL.Then come back and edit your reply.
    Stay classy chevy owner.Btw,a cheroke SRT SUV off road vehicle can beat your slow M5

Quote Originally Posted by bayareabmw View Post
    btw i love your car its perfection..

oh yeah and on a more serious note we should let the op wrap your car inside and out and spray paint your wheels so that he can make it a clean show car maybe we can sell it for 35,000 dollars. after hes done with yours he can wrap my m5 and put a 525 badge on it and ( i reallllly want that clean e36 m3 rear bumper as my new front bumper). fuck it wrap my camaro too the waves in the wrap will make it look like its going faster while im driving.
    You cant afford my work buddy
    Perhaps if you sell your cars you can pay me to give you a quote.
    Last edited by nestea69; 12-15-2011 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    1992 318i Convertible
    Reported trolololol
    Man,i've been waiting all night for one to bite.I will give another piece of advice.Read MOAR,when you see something about a 650i STOP,drop and ROLL.Then come back and edit your reply.
    Stay classy chevy owner.Btw,a cheroke SRT SUV off road vehicle can beat your slow M5
    Isnt it passed your bedtime? haha

My Cars
    1982 BMW 320i Century Turbo
    i dont thing a moderator would ever ban someone for trolling in this thread. once they see the way you reply to us (which is frankly completely unwarranted </3 ) they will assume your some sort of retard with a complex.

one more for the lulz

STOP PM'ING ME ABOUT MY WHEELS
    -Crager D-window , 17x8 et0 (then add 12mm spacers up front and 15mm spacers in the rear). falken ziex 912 205/40/17

My Cars
    bmw 318is 1997,540i
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenvert View Post
    Isnt it passed your bedtime? haha

My curfew is up actually,ttyt.
    My platinum plated phone's battery is running low anyway.

My Cars
    1992 318i Convertible
    My curfew is up actually,ttyt.
    My platinum plated phone's battery is running low anyway.
    Lol platinum plated, its probably wrapped in shitty fake Carbon fibre, like the rest of your possessions

My Cars
    00 m5, 68 camaro
    Reported trolololol

You cant afford my work buddy
    Perhaps if you sell your cars you can pay me to give you a quote.
    650i? please you have that wow you must be rich now i wish i were you. and you reported me ooohhhh im sooo0ooo scared i know 100% i wont get banned i have been a loyal member of this forum for years with out any problems you think the mods are going to ban me for your parents who are brother and sister came out with a mistake of a child like you who is retarded.

btw if someone came up to me and told me they are going to shoot me or i can live if i let you touch my car id say pull the trigger! now go report me again.

My Cars
    2007 350 Z
    Allow me to show you how to use your own ammo as extreme atomic back fire.
    Your first quote,that was aimed at a fellow vancouver man.Check our prices on craiglist,that how much they cost.(throws a flashbang grenade)
    Your second quote ,i was talking with a guy with a bmw 2002 which is a bit older than my cars (headshot)
    Man i'm good at thinking before i write somehing...i amaze myself
    I can't get enough of you. My girlfriend is trying to sleep, but I keep waking her up because I'm laughing too damned hard.

First off, my first, second AND third quotes were ALL aimed at you, the extreme wrapper. I don't need to check your prices on craigslist, because you already told me how much something is. I couldn't care less what you pay, because America is better than you. Not all the other Canadians, just you.

My second quote, was also aimed at you like I've already said, where you were talking about someone else's car. If, in fact, you were talking about the BMW 2002, which according to this forum, were built from 1967-1977, which is ten years for your slower mind. Now let me see if I can get this correct. They were built from 1967-1977 and now it's close to the end of 2011. That puts those cars at anywhere between 34 and 44 years old. Now let me also get something else straight...last time I checked, a century is 100 years.

So in your fantasy wrap world, 34-44 years is the same as 100. Using that scale, you could get anywhere from 15,900-20,500 for your 7000 dollar car. I don't expect any of this simple math to make sense to you. So just don't think about it.
    Last edited by rllynch1; 12-15-2011 at 05:27 AM.

My Cars
    1992 318i Convertible
    WHO WANTS TO PLAY A GAME!?!?!

My Cars
    2007 350 Z
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenvert View Post
    WHO WANTS TO PLAY A GAME!?!?!

Winner

My Cars
    00 m5, 68 camaro
    welp im still posting guess im not banned yet haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345